Funny: El Cazador de la Bruja
- Ellis and Nadie discussing their "knowledge" of Japan in episode 15.
- The episode where Nadie ignores Ellis much of the time to socialize with Ricardo, and everybody assumes that they're a couple and that Ellis is Ricardo's child from a previous marriage. Ellis spends her time seething in jealousy, and when Nadie tells that they should take a shower before dinner, Ellis simply throws off all her clothes, leading to Nadie's flustered "not together!"
- Ellis picks up a salad fork to fight off the bad guys. Nadie tells her it probably won't be enough...so she picks up a second salad fork and says "Two."
- This incidentally is a tongue in cheek reference to a very dramatic scene from Noir to which this series is a spiritual successor for, where an olive fork was actually used as a deadly weapon.
- Theres also Ricardo in cat ears.
- Ellis' pitch perfect deadpan really makes too many of these to count.