- One of the best ones was the aforementioned "Personal Hells" section in Hello Hellhole. Edd got a broken coca-cola machine, Tom was stuck with a black man (Wait a minute I'm not racist) FROM OUTER SPACE!!!, Matt got stuck in a room full of Edd clones, and Tord got a karaoke machine that wouldn't stop playing "Sunshine, lollypops and Rainbows..."
(The group walks up to the desk for "Personal Hells")
Lucifer: (looks up from magazine, sighs) Always tourists. Never Girl Scouts.
- Don't forget Edd and Tord in Zombeh Nation!
Edd: We need to find a way to break down this gate...I say we throw Tom at it.
Tord: Sounds good to me!
- From Zanta Claws II:
The car stops and falls onto a passing plane.
Pilot: We appear to be experiencing some minor turbulence; so please note that the seatbelt sign— wait. Do you ever wonder how planes can actually fly? I mean, they're pretty heavy and... Uh-oh.
That plane promptly proceeds to fall out of the sky, only to land on another passing plane.
Second Pilot: We appear to be experiencing some minor turbulence...
A plane lands with at the North Pole Airport ("you might need a coat
") with five other planes on top of it, including the car, each having questioned the flying capabilities of the machines.
Edd: Remember where we parked the car...
- And in Ruined when Matt and Tord are exploring, Tord accidently lights Matt's Indiana Jones hat on fire causing him to run around screaming and run straight in to a boobie trap.
A speaker emerges from the wall
Speaker: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...
- Tom's reaction to (and subsequent shotgunning of) Skeleton Tord from Zombeh Attack 3. He screams for about 5 seconds without a break somehow getting a shotgun while the camera focuses on Tord's reaction
- Comic 61 "Burger"
Matt: You know, I think I fancy a burger...
Edd: What the hell kind of porn do you look at?
- And in "Moving Targets".
Edd: Sir! Can I call you Hilary, sir? *Cat Smile
- "Moving Targets":
- After the group botches their air drop from a helicopter, Tord lands on one side of a plank resting centrally on a steel drum. Edd, Matt, and Tom land on the other side. Tord eyes them nervously, fearing he'll be see-sawed into the air. Instead, the board obeys realistic physics and snaps, and he breathes a sigh of relief. Only to look up and scream as a completely gratuitous hippopotamus falls out of the sky on him.
- The beginning of WTFuture:
Tom: Ugh, this rain is so annoying.
Edd: You're so annoying.
Tom: Yeah, well, I hope it ends soon.
Edd: I hope you end soon.
Tom: Agh, I'm getting soaked.
getting soa— (Beat)
And you're ugly as well.
Edd: Was that an insult?
Tom: You figure it out.
(They walk away, and as they leave, an older Edd generates on the sidewalk.)
Future Edd: Finally after many years, I return. Now it's time to— wait. ...That was an insult!
Customer: I wanted my chicken extra crispy! *lazer from future!Edd hits his hand, disintigrating it and completely burning his chicken* This changes nothing!
- There's also the part with the gang escaping from Future Edd with small little red cars and for some reason wearing 3D glasses.
- When future!Edd explains why he came back (to kill present!Edd so he doesn't have to live in a cola-less future) he pulls out an ordinary hand gun. Edd responds with "But that doesn't look futuristic." The gun then transforms into a VERY futuristic looking lazer blaster.
- How Edd found his lucky can.
Edd (in a flashback): Lalalalalalala- Ooh, a can! Shove! Lalalalalalalala!
Edd (after the flashback): He's RIGHT!
- Nobody seems to mention the glitch scene. During the scene, Edd questions Future!Edd if killing him will cause a paradox. Future!Edd simply states that only happens in the movies...but then the scene glitches out, and then we cut to the real world where Bing (a close friend of Edd, Tom, and Matt) is watching and shows annoyance over the fact his computer is glitching out. When he gives it a small smack, which then causes it to go Blue Screen of Death on him and Bing runs off screaming in shock. And then the screen snaps back with a "JUST KIDDING".
- Makes it ten times funnier when the computer Bing is using is a Mac with a post-it covering the Apple logo bearing the words "PC" on it.
- "Obligatory Building Montage".
- Also from Hammer and Fail we have Matt and Tom ready to work.◊ Quickly followed by "No wait! What are you doing with that hammer?!" *crash*
- "No Tom! Put down the drill!"
- Matt's Imagine Spot.
- Part 2 has this:
Edd: I'm impressed! Being tidy, not caring about your looks-
Tom: Using words with more than 2 sylables!
Edd: Yeah. Who are you and what have you done with the real Matt? *laughs* *Matt's head turns around with a demonic look* Oh. *boom*
- Once the ghost leaves Matt:
Matt: Guys, I think our house might- MIGHT, be a little possessed. Or nothing. Or maybe it is something.
Tom: And the last horse crosses the finishing line.
Edd: Can we still get in?
Tom: I don't see why not. We just open the door and- Whup! Now I'm going backwards! *flys into his car*
Edd: So any luck with the psychic?
Eduardo: She said haunted houses are stupid and that you guys are stupid!
John: I thought she said we were stupid?
Eduardo: I'm gonna punch you in the FACE.
- Really anything Matt says or does in Space Face:
- "I really captured my grassiness."
- "Yay! I'm popular!"
Tom: Wow, who know vanity and stupidity were so closely related.
Matt: Ha, ha, I don't get it.
Tom: I know.
Tom: (starts smiling) Yep.
- Quite a lot of Fun Dead. Examples include:
Edd: Did you see that?
Tom: See what?
Edd: I just changed the channel with my tongue! (licks the remote)
Tom: Yyyyoou're an idiot.
Edd: (tongue out) YOU'RE an idiot!
- Or at the end of it when they turn asdfland into a zombeh theme park
Man: Wow, that was a short apocalypse.
- PowerEdd has quite a few:
Matt: HEY! Stop undressing me with your eyes!
- Mirror Mirror may be short, but it isn't without its moments.
- In the alternate universe, Tamara (Tom's Rule 63 counterpart), opens the box she got, thinking that it might be doughnuts, only for the box to make a bunch of frightening noises.
Ell (Rule 63 Edd): Was it doughnuts?
Tamara: No... nuts.
- Later on, in the ensuing battle with Dazeem:
*picks up the glowing sword* Guys, I have an idea! Tamara:
Duck! *throws a chair at Dazeem, which he turns into a duck
No, seriously, I— Matilda (Rule 63 Matt):
Heads up! *throws a bowling ball that gets turned into a balloon with a face on it* Ell:
Why don't I just throw the glowing swo— Tamara:
Eat THIS! *throws a toaster, which is turned into a piece of toast and then eaten
*throws the sword* Dazeem:
Oh, no-nuts! *the sword hits him*
- "My knee! My second-favorite knee!"
- Edd drinking a 100-year-old bottle of cola his wild west ancestor drank from...and the scene cuts to him puking in the toilet.
Tom: Why would you drink a hundred-year-old cola?!
Edd: I DON'T KNOW! *continues puking*