- One of the best ones was the 'Personal Hells' section in Hello Hellhole. Edd got a broken coca-cola machine, Tom was stuck with a black man (Wait a minute I'm not racist) FROM OUTER SPACE!!!, Matt got stuck in a room full of Edd clones, and Tord got a karaoke machine that wouldn't stop playing 'Sunshine, lollypops and Rainbows...'
- Don't forget Edd and Tord in Zombeh Nation!
Edd: We need to find a way to break down this gate...I say we throw Tom at it.
Tord: Sounds good to me!
- From Zanta Claws II:
The car stops and falls onto a passing plane.
Pilot: We appear to be experiencing some minor turbulence; so please note that the seatbelt sign— wait. Do you ever wonder how planes can actually fly? I mean, they're pretty heavy and... Uh-oh.
That plane promptly proceeds to fall out of the sky, only to land on another passing plane.
Second Pilot: We appear to be experiencing some minor turbulence...
A plane lands with at the North Pole Airport ("you might need a coat
") with five other planes on top of it, including the car, each having questioned the flying capabilities of the machines.
Edd: Remember where we parked the car...
- And in Ruined when Matt and Tord are exploring, Tord accidently lights Matt's Indiana Jones hat on fire causing him to run around screaming and run straight in to a boobie trap.
A speaker emerges from the wall
Speaker: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...
- Tom's reaction to (and subsequent shotgunning of) Skeleton Tord from Zombeh Attack 3. He screams for about 5 seconds without a break somehow getting a shotgun while the camera focuses on Tord's reaction
- Comic 61 "Burger"
Matt: You know, I think I fancy a burger...
Edd: What the hell kind of porn do you look at?
- And in "Moving Targets".
Edd: Sir! Can I call you Hilary, sir? *Cat Smile
- "Moving Targets":
- After the group botches their air drop from a helicopter, Tord lands on one side of a plank resting centrally on a steel drum. Edd, Matt, and Tom land on the other side. Tord eyes them nervously, fearing he'll be see-sawed into the air. Instead, the board obeys realistic physics and snaps, and he breathes a sigh of relief. Only to look up and scream as a completely gratuitous hippopotamus falls out of the sky on him.
- From Hello Hellhole:
(The group walks up to the desk for "Personal Hells)
Lucifer: (looks up from magazine, sighs) Always tourists. Never Girl Scouts.
- The beginning of WTFuture:
Tom: Ugh, this rain is so annoying.
Edd: You're so annoying.
Tom: Yeah, well, I hope it ends soon.
Edd: I hope you end soon.
Tom: Agh, I'm getting soaked.
getting soa— (Beat)
And you're ugly as well.
Edd: Was that an insult?
Tom: You figure it out.
(They walk away, and as they leave, an older Edd generates on the sidewalk.)
Future Edd: Finally after many years, I return. Now it's time to— wait. ...That was an insult!
Customer: I wanted my chicken extra crispy! *lazer from future!Edd hits his hand, disintigrating it and completely burning his chicken* This changes nothing!
- There's also the part with the gang escaping from Future Edd with small little red cars and for some reason wearing 3D glasses.
- When future!Edd explains why he came back (to kill present!Edd so he doesn't have to live in a cola-less future) he pulls out an ordinary hand gun. Edd responds with "But that doesn't look futuristic." The gun then transforms into a VERY futuristic looking lazer blaster.
- How Edd found his lucky can.
Edd (in a flashback): Lalalalalalala- Ooh, a can! Shove! Lalalalalalalala!
Edd (after the flashback): He's RIGHT!
- "Obligatory Building Montage".
- Also from Hammer and Fail we have Matt and Tom ready to work.◊ Quickly followed by "No wait! What are you doing with that hammer?!" *crash*
- "No Tom! Put down the drill!"
- Matt's Imagine Spot.
- Part 2 has this:
Edd: I'm impressed! Being tidy, not caring about your looks-
Tom: Using words with more than 2 sylables!
Edd: Yeah. Who are you and what have you done with the real Matt? *laughs* *Matt's head turns around with a demonic look* Oh. *boom*
- Once the ghost leaves Matt:
Matt: Guys, I think our house might- MIGHT, be a little possessed. Or nothing. Or maybe it is something.
Tom: And the last horse crosses the finishing line.
Edd: Can we still get in?
Tom: I don't see why not. We just open the door and- Whup! Now I'm going backwards! *flys into his car*
Edd: So any luck with the psychic?
Eduardo: She said haunted houses are stupid and that you guys are stupid!
John: I thought she said we were stupid?
Eduardo: I'm gonna punch you in the FACE.
- Really anything Matt says or does in Space Face:
- "I really captured my grassiness."
- "Yay! I'm popular!"
Tom: Wow, who know vanity and stupidity were so closely related.
Matt: Ha, ha, I don't get it.
Tom: I know.
Tom: (starts smiling) Yep.