- Oda Nobunaga making fun of Toyohisa's clan name by comparing it to a city.
Oda Nobunaga: I see! It's in the far edge of Kyushu... A super hick town!Toyohisa: I'll kill you!
- When Toyohisa and Nobunaga are arguing over their ages, with Nobunaga being 50 years old, Yoichi asks Toyohisa what his age is. When he says that he's thirty, Yoichi rushes over to him, then strikes a confident pose as the word balloon says that he is nineteen years old.
Toyohisa: What's with that smug smile?!
- After Nobunaga points out the hypocrisy of how anyone who doesn't speak japanese should die, yet the elves don't speak japanese either, Toyohisa tries and teach the elves a word in that language.
Toyohisa: "Help!" Repeat after me. "Help!" Say it! "Help! HELP!"Elves: "HELP, HELP, HELP!"
- At the end of Hijikata and Toyohisa's brawl, a dwarf is looking at them go, hissing about how they can't open fire lest they hit Toyohisa... and then he realizes he's standing right next to an equally nonplussed Shinsengumi spectre. Moments later, when Hijikata is forced to retreat, an enraged Toyohisa proclaims he won't move until he returns to finish the fight... and promptly falls over, exhausted.
- After apparent years of attempting to learn the language of the world they're in, Yoichi discovers that the Octobrists Organization has magical tags that allow them to understand the language, causing a brief Heroic B.S.O.D.. Olminu then slaps one on his forehead, and he slooooowly turns his head in the direction of the watching elves, before hopping towards them repeating "Good afternoon." as the elves freak out and run away from him. Toyohisa then yells at Olminu for making him into a zombie, and that she should think about where she'll be putting them at.
- When Toyohisa asks the elves on how old they are, he and his comrades became dumbstruck as to what their ages really are.
Elf 2: I'm thirty-nine.Elf 1: I'm thirty-six.
Oda Nobunaga: (grabbing one of Olminu's breasts) HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, BOOBIENU?!Olminu: It's Olminu! You don't have any intention of remembering my name, do you?!
- After revealing how old all of the elves are compared to the three Drifters, Oda...doesn't take it well.