Funny: Dream Theater
- The commentaries the band do for their DVDs are hilarious. Also any time Derek Sherinian is on screen during the 5 Years In A Livetime DVD. What's he doing? "Making history! And you?"
- James LaBrie rapping about being Canadian.
- Any moment the band members are goofing off in the Chaos in Progress documentary about the making of Systematic Chaos, particularly the scene of endless practice and ending with John Myung snapping.
- There's also the scene of James LaBrie singing the chorus of "Prophets of War" with a Spanish accent.
- Jordan's random reactions whenever he's on camera.
- Mike's retelling how Jordan told the band he had a dirty organ, when he was actually talking the instrumental organ. Jordan found it amusing.
- The engineer messing with James when he asks to remove the distorting during the recording of "The Dark Eternal Night".
- James's reaction when he tries to give out an angry shout during "Prophets of War" while Petrucci shakes him.
- Their 2014 set at Sonisphere Knebworth has a subtlely humourous moment when after finishing the chorus on "On the Backs of Angels", James got distracted by one of the thrill rides, and remarked to the audience, "Gee, I wish I was on that thing!"
- On the Octavarium tour, someone threw a bra onto the stage. James hangs it on Mike's drum set without even stopping his preformance.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.