- There are a lot of CMOF in the first story arc, which makes sense since Dragon Ball was originally a gag manga. To name a few:
- Goku and Bulma's first meeting. Bulma hits Goku with a car, sending him flying several feet into a tree. Goku gets up unharm and bench lifts her car and throws it. Bulma gets out of the car and Goku thinks she's a monster and Bulma shots him several times. That's right, in their first meeting Bulma kills Goku twice.
- Later at Goku's house Bulma tries to convince Goku to part with his 4-star ball by allowing him to feel on her. Keep in mind, Goku is 12.
Goku: I don't want to feel your dirty butt.
- Add the time when child Goku tries to have a bath with Bulma. Even funnier, Goku didn't even know what a bath was at that point.
- Bulma's earlier freakout about Goku's tail being real. She thought it was fake up to that point.
- And later that episode when Goku takes off Bulma's panties and discovers that her "balls" are missing.
- And that's just the set-up for a gag later on. When they meet Roshi and discover he has a Dragon Ball, he says he'll only give it up if Bulma shows him her panties. Bulma reluctantly agrees and lifts her gown, not realizing she's not wearing anything underneath. It's not until later when they get back to the capsule house that Bulma finds her panties on the floor and has an epic meltdown.
- The eternal phoenix....dies from food poisoning.
- Bulma trying to ride the Flying Nimbus after Goku warned her that only a good person could ride it. She fell right through.
- Goku getting hit on the head with a hatchet causing a giant bump to form. Then, Bulma plan to lure Oolong out by dressing Goku as a girl. Yes, she got Goku into a dress and he's not happy.
- Oolong hitting on a disguise Goku and him turning into a handsome young man (he was originally a ogre), which immediately gets Bulma to come out of hiding so she could flirt with him. While Oolong is distracted by Bulma, Goku sneaks away to pee. Oolong sees him and freaks out that Goku's a boy. Goku is bewilder by how Oolong finds this out. He thinks his tail gave him away.
- Oolong trying to get Bulma to wear him after turning into panties. She reacted the way you expect.
- Goku asking Oolong, a pig, does he like bacon when he was about to hunt for food.
Oolong: What are you, brain dead!?
- Goku poking Yamcha in the eyes and then slapping him across the screen. Made funnier in the manga since Yamcha literally broke the forth wall.
- And when Yamcha, who was in the worst stage of his fear of women, sees Bulma naked. His face is priceless.
Yamcha: Not-Dragon-Balls — Definitely-Not-Dragon-Balls...
- In their rematch, Goku knocks Yamcah's tooth out, much to his horror.
- Chi Chi pushing Goku off the Flying Nimbus after he kicked her in the crotch to confirm her sex.
- When Chichi first meets Master Roshi, she can't believe such a pervy geezer could possibly be the Master Roshi, so she decides to test him by throwing her helmet blade at him. He fails, but convinces her by showing his drivers license. For the rest of the mini-arc, Roshi wears a giant band-aid on his head.
- Roshi blows up the mountain he was supposed to save with his Kamehameha. Everyone have to point out to him that the mountain is gone.
- Oolong allowing Master Roshi to put his face into his breasts as a transformed Bulma.
- Bulma being turned into a carrot and Goku monologs about not liking carrots.
- The group being lured into a trap by following arrows painted on the floor. Even Pilaf's surprises that they were so dumb.
- When Pilaf has captured the heroes in the first Dragon Ball hunt, he has their cell gassed to knock them out. He then comes in to gloat... and passes out himself.
- When Pilaf has Goku and company imprisoned, he reveals that their cell's glass roof is to slowly roast them in the hot sun.
Bulma: What do we do...?!! I didn't bring any sun block! Oh, my complexion!!
Oolong: You're not gonna die quietly, are ya.
- When Goku is telling Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong, and Pu'ar about the monster that killed his grandfather, along with destroying the surrounding landscape, he's asked what kind of monster it was. Goku replies that he didn't see it, as he was asleep at the time. Oolong's response is hilarious.
"You slept through your house being destroyed? What are you made of?"
- Goku eating all the food in Roshi's refrigerator when he made the mistake of telling Goku to help himself since he was busy watching one of his videos.
- Goku's efforts to find Master Roshi a girl and Krillin's grand entrance.
- Goku telling Krillin how he figures out who's a boy and girl. Krillin quickly tells Goku that he's a boy.
- The first time Launch transformed into her bad side in front of the group she pumped Goku, Krillin, and Master Roshi full of lead.
- Goku and Krillin trying to dodge bees and out-swim sharks during their training. Not to mention the milk run from hell.
- The first Tournament Arc, in which Krillin is able to fight a legendarily stinky opponent unhindered because he was drawn without a nose.
- And then defeats him by farting in his face.
- Right before Krillin's match against Jackie Chun, the announcer interviews both Turtle School kids. Afterwards, Chun wants an interview too, but the announcer refuses. So Chun takes his microphone and sings, with Goku dancing along. Watch here.
- After the first tournament Master Roshi offered to treat everyone to dinner. Unfortunately for Roshi, Goku is hungrier than usual after his four hour fight and eats the entire restaurant out of food and he still wasn't full. By the end, Roshi spends almost his entire prize money feeding Goku.
Narrator: Looks like Goku got to spend the prize money after all.
- From the very first episode.
Bulma: They're called Dragon Balls!
Goku: You mean some poor dragon-
- For this troper, it was when Ninja Murasaki from Dragon Ball landed his ass on Goku's magic staff. His painful reaction: PRICELESS!!!
Goku: Now we both have a tail.
- The entire 'fight' with Murasaki was him being Goku's plaything for several episodes. Goku could have literally ended the fight at anytime, but he was having too much fun to bother.
- When some mooks are sent to Kame House to get the Dragon Balls...
Captain Dark: Tear the house apart. I want those Dragon Balls.
Master Roshi: And I can see why. You're obviously lacking in the balls department.
- Goku frying a giant octopus with his Kamehameha and then casually eating it.
- How about this exchange of dialogue, just before Yamcha's fight with Bandages the Mummy?
Bandages the Mummy: (laughs evilly) Pain and suffering are all you have to look forward to now!
: Whatever! Anyone ever tell you your mummy dresses you funny? *Twinkle Smile
- How can we forget when Goku learns the identity of the Cute Bruiser he was fighting in the last Tenkaichi Budokai — Chichi, who has definitely grown into an attractive woman. And nearly everyone else goes WTF with him too, with the exception of Oolong (who figured who it was early). Then, after remembering her and his promise, and originally thinking a "bride" was something you ate, he asks her to marry him anyway. He spends the next several minutes of the episode having no clue why she's being so affectionate.
Goku: Live together!? With you!? When I said this was I conscious!?
- Of course, we all know he figures it out eventually. See: Gohan and Goten.
- Jackie Chun's fight against Man-Wolf. It can't even be called a Curb-Stomp Battle, Man-Wolf is so outclassed. Chun wins by making Man-Wolf fetch a bone he tossed out of the ring.
- When Goku goes underwater to search for a Dragon Ball, Bulma pulls out the capsule case and notices there’s only one capsule in there, and Bulma realizes she took her dad’s case. She decides to have a little faith in her dad and throws the capsule… but out pops a ton of porn. Goku thinks its weird how all these people have their clothes off even though they’re not taking baths, and she yells that kids aren’t supposed to look at that. She then tears up all the magazines.
Goku: This is weird... they're all naked, even though they aren't taking baths...
Bulma: KIDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THESE!!!!
- Master Roshi using a watch that can shrink the person who is wearing it to spy on Bulma... only to arrive when she had finished and on top of that, falling into the toilet as Bulma flushed it. Needless to say, he stank very strongly after that.
- The Dr. Slump crossover with Dragon Ball. For Goku and General Blue it is like they entered La La Land with all the bizarre stuff happening around them. By the end Goku had taken a 'abandon all logic' kind of mentality from the whole thing.
- Goku and Yajirobe playing rock paper scissors to determine which of them gets to fight Cymbal.
Cymbal: Oh, come on! That's not how you play. Everyone knows that dynamite always wins!
- This bit of dialogue between Yamcha and Tambourine:
Yamcha: That must make you King Piccolo's yes-man.
Tambourine: Yes- I-I mean, uh, well you don't- shut up!
- After getting his butt handed to him by Tambourine Goku search for food to recharge himself. What follows is a Humiliation Conga where a piece of fruit tried to Goku and then spit him out in disgust and Goku being beating up by a kangaroo and her baby.
- Piccolo takes the throne as King of the World and makes a world-wide broadcast about how from now on all government and law enforcement are abolished and his army will kill anyone who tries to fight against crime. All Launch has to say is "That doesn't sound so bad."
- When all of the Dragon Ball gang are heading the city in King Piccolo is located to aid Goku and Tien in fighting him, Bad Launch for the first time shows eagerness and willingnes in fighting with the Dragon Ball gang against a major enemy, mostly due to the fact she wants to protect Tien as she loves him. Launch then suddenly sneezes, reverting her to her "Good" form, much to Dragon Ball's gang horror and disappointment and then asks: "Are we going on a picnic?"
- During the 23rd World Tournament, after Yamcha is easily beaten in the first round for the THIRD time in a row, all Puar has to say in the dub is "Yay, Yamcha survived!"
- Not to mention cracking his nuts against Shen's head.
- Also from the 23rd World Tournament, Goku stealing Tien's belt, making his pants fall down revealing his undergarments to the world. One of the few times we see Tien blush.
- Roshi in general. When he's not being The Obi-Wan, he's nothing but a walking fountain of funny. Even in the dub, which censors most of his pervyness, it's hard not to laugh at the scenes he's in.