- The ferret enemies are constantly farting! THAT'S something you don't see every day!
- Pankraz bitchslapping Harry, something the player will have been dying to do at that point.
- If you take Bianca with you to the hot springs in Stockenbarrel during the day and answer, "Yes," to the woman who asks if you're there to relax, you can get the following party chat line:
- Also, Debora's rude response to the whole "taking the hero to be your lawfully wedded husband... for as long as you both shall be resurrected from death in the church" comment that gets the priest nervous is priceless.
- If you chose Nera as your wife and go visit the girl who now serves as her Childhood Friend's Love Interest after defeating the giant monster, she will try to flirt with you. Nera, if she is with you, will suddenly act aggressive, telling you to stop looking at her. Cue your son asking: "Why are you blushing, dad?"
- The DS version gives us a third option, Debora. Unfortunately, she's such a known Rich Bitch that most of the town's males steer clear, despite her looks. After completing the marriage challenge, just before you choose Bianca and Nera... she outright marches downstairs and forces herself as a Third Option!
Rodrigo Briscoletti: "A-Are you sure you know what you're letting yourself-I mean, are you certain?"
- It gets better: If you choose one of the original two, you'll be asked twice if you're sure. Choosing Debora is so out of the left field, that even HER FATHER reacts in pure terror. And it's purely hilarious.
- And then you say yes. "By the Goddess! You are a lion-hearted man, Madason."
- Dr. Agon got onto a minecart without looking at where it led, leading to him going round and round. For twenty years.
- During the engagement challenge, you can visit Crispin Burns at night time. He has been practicing magic in order to impress Nera and to get to the Circles of Fire and Water, and the first thing he does? He sets his own bed on fire with a Frizz spell, dousing the created fire with a Crack spell. Now for those wondering how Crispin didn't make it unscathed....
- Take Tuppence on the fairy lake and go through the mist.
Now! Now's my chance! The mist will mask my attack, and the kingdom will be mine! No one will know it was- Oh! What? Ha ha hah! No, no. I was just... nothing!
I feel as if my unworthy heart has been washed clean as a whistle!
- Bear in mind that at this point they're both on a raft with two other people (some likely family members)/monsters who joined the hero through The Power of Friendship. Really thought this one through, didn't you Tuppence? And after you blow the horn:
- Tuppence thinking he has a chance with Deborah (if you didn't marry her).
- Talk to your daughter after rescuing your wife. Rather than crying like her brother, she remarks on her mother's beauty(Bianca) or upbringing(Nera) and compliments you for being a smooth talker.
- Except when Debora's her mother. In that case she congratulates you for having the balls to marry her.
- After beating the Final Boss, the Zenithian Dragon is congratulating you with the traditional thees and thous, and then decides to throw it away and go back to his Dr. Agon Ned Flanders-esque speaking, to the horror of the angel-like Zenithians.