- Bond's surprised reaction to seeing Francisco Goya's Portrait of the Duke of Wellington displayed near Dr. No's dinner table, which status at the time of the filming was stolen.
- Doubly hilarious was that, in real life, the painting was stolen by a very pissed off bus driver who only wanted television licenses to be free. In the Bond universe, it's implied that Dr. No simply made off with the painting without arousing any suspicion whatsoever. Keep in mind that this is a man who has very obvious artificial hands and would wear a Nehru Jacket in the middle of Swinging London.
- After the hearse the Three Blind Mice were driving falls of a cliff and explodes:
Bystander: How did it happen?Bond: I think they were on their way to a funeral.
- Yet another Bond One-Liner
Bond: Sergeant, make sure he doesn't get away.*Guard looks in shock at the dead mook in the car*
- Upon first meeting each other:
Bond: I promise, I won't steal your seashells.Ryder [brandishing a knife]: I promise you won't, either.
- After Honey tells about how she murdered her rapist with a black widow spider, there is this exchange:
Honey: "Did I do wrong?"Bond: (looking distinctly nervous) "Well, it wouldn't do to make a habit of it."
- "Each object contained enough cyanide to kill a horse. Stop. Suggest you change your grocer. Stop. Good luck."
- Due to her childlike nature, Bond is actually reluctant to seduce Honey at first and even tries to dissuade her from flirting with him. Her response when they're in Dr. No's lair? She cheerfully hits on him. Relentlessly.