- Bond's surprised reaction to seeing Francisco Goya's Portrait of the Duke of Wellington displayed near Dr. No's dinner table, which status at the time of the filming was stolen.
- After the hearse the Three Blind Mice were driving falls of a cliff and explodes:
Bystander: How did it happen?
Bond: I think they were on their way to a funeral.
- Yet another Bond One-Liner
Bond: Sergeant, make sure he doesn't get away.
*Guard looks in shock at the dead mook in the car*
- Upon first meeting each other:
Bond: I promise, I won't steal your seashells.
Ryder [brandishing a knife]: I promise you won't, either.
- After Honey tells about how she murdered her rapist with a black widow spider, there is this exchange:
Honey: "Did I do wrong?"
Bond: (looking distinctly nervous) "Well, it wouldn't do to make a habit of it."