- In "Klump's Lumps", Klump is fired by King K.Rool and replaced by Krusha. As a test, K.Rool points out a barrel and asks Krusha to figure out whether or not if it is an exploding barrel...
Krusha: I can find out... Boom It's an exploding barrel, all right...
K.Rool: (Sarcastically) Oh, goody! Blind obedience! Oh look, General! Another barrel!
- Bluster's panic attack when he thinks his hair is falling out in "Hunka Hunka Burning Bluster":
"There, how could Candy possibly resist me now? [looks at comb] What's this? HAIR!? MY HAIR!??! AAAHHHH!!! My hair's falling out!"
"I can't use this. So what if I've lost a bit of hair? [looks at comb again] AAHHHH! MORE HAIR!! I'm shedding!"
- Diddy literally Getting Crap Past the Radar in "Get a Life! Don't Save One!":
Dixie: I'm looking for my pet crab, Dids. I can't find him anywhere.
Diddy: Ah, never fear, Diddy's here! Just show a hor de'voure plate in front of me and I can find a crab with my eyes closed. HERE, CRAPPY! CRAPPY! HERE, CRAPPY, CRAPPY!
Dixie: It's Crabby!
- K. Rool's annoyance with Klump's jumping-jacks dance in "Oragutango":
K. Rool: Once again, I, King K. Rool, have done the impossible. What do you think, Klump?
Klump: [does his jumping-jacks dance]
K. Rool: I wish you wouldn't do that!
- Leading to this payoff when K. Rool wins a wish on the Coconut:
Now let me see, what do I want? To be ruler of all of Kongo Bongo Island? That sounds good... Cranky:
It's not your fault, Donkey Kong. Klump:
[does his jumping-jacks dance
] K. Rool: I WISH YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT! Cranky:
Hahahahaha! Looks like you got your one wish, K. Rool!
- Klump pushing K. Rool's Berserk Button by messing up his computer game in "Buried Treasure".
Only 500 more points to beat your record, your croc-ship. K. Rool:
Come on, come on, come on!!! Klump:
[appears on the computer, erasing the game
] General Klump, King K. Rool sir! Y'read me, your high 'n mightyness? ...Looking a little pale there, chief! K. Rool: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[smashes the computer
[calling on cell phone
] Chief? You there, chief? Seems we had some sort of interference.
- Also the frequent interruptions to Cranky's vacation. To start with, he first gets attacked by a swarm of bees. After he traps the bees in a bottle of banana soda, his sandwiches run off.
Cranky: ...Ants! First bees, and now ants! Blast! (Gives chase) Come back here, you thieving insects! Uurrrroarrgggghhh!
- In "Cranky's Tickle Tonic", Funky is flying Cranky to the White Mountains to administer the titular tonic to Eddy, the Mean Old Yeti. Unfortunately, the engine from the plane is so loud Cranky's instructions can't be heard.
Cranky: I think I just spotted Eddie!
Funky: I am ready, dude!
Cranky: Not 'ready'! Eddie!
Funky: Not ready yet? Just say when!
Cranky: Isn't there something you can do so we can communicate!?
Funky: (Turns off engine) All right, let's communicate.
Cranky: What'd you do?
Funky: Turned the engine off.
Cranky: So what's holding us up?
- Bluster trying to vote twice in "Vote of Kong-fidence":
Bluster: May I have another [vote]?
Cranky: Sorry Bluster, one vote each! That's how it works.
Bluster: You mean I get the same number of votes as him?! [pointing to Eddie the Yeti] And you call this a democracy!
- The ending of "Barrel, Barrel, Who's Got the Barrel?" K.Rool's latest scheme has been foiled, and the Crystal Coconut has been returned. Donkey Kong questions the logic of keeping the Coconut someplace so accessible, but Cranky waves him off.
Cranky: Nah, as long as I have my big stick here, no one will mess with me!
(Eddie bursts through the door, club in hand. DK, Diddy, and Cranky make Oh Crap! faces.)
(Cut to the outside of Cranky's cabin.)
Eddie: Me, Eddie! (Cabin begins shaking)
DK, Diddy, and Cranky: The Mean Old Yeti! Auugghh!
- The Ho Yay during "Four Weddings and a Coconut".
Klump: Did you hear that?
Krusha: Uh, hear what?
Klump: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"!
Klump: No, you non-commissioned nincompoop! Donkey Kong!
Krusha: You want to marry Donkey Kong?
Klump: NO! Donkey Kong's getting married! We gotta tell King K. Rool immediately!
K.Rool: Who did you say was getting married?
Krusha: Me and Klump.
Klump: Uh, pay no attention to him, sir.
- From the same episode, when K. Rool thinks he hasn't been invited to the wedding:
K. Rool: They didn't invite me?! Oh, that's so unfair! What's wrong with me?! Haven't I always tried to be a good enemy to Donkey Kong??
Klump: Uh, permission to invite you as my date, your party-pooperness?
K. Rool: NO, NO, NO! Now they've insulted me! I wouldn't go to that wedding if they begged me to go!
Klump: Well, I'll save ya a piece of weddin' cake, sir.
- From "Raiders of the Lost Banana":
K. Rool: Think of the possibilities, Klump. Do you realize the things I could do with the Crystal Coconut in one hand and the Golden Banana in the other?
Klump: Um... eh, juggle?
- Also, this dialogue after the curse of the Golden Banana causes Bluster's Barrelcopter to crash into Cranky's cabin;
Bluster: The Barrelcopter! Mummy'll be livid!
Cranky: Your mummy can take a number. I was livid first!
Candy: What about me?
Bluster: What about you?
Candy: I'm livid!
Cranky: You can be livid later, now get this thing out of my house!
- The entirety of "Bug A Boogie," as DK, Diddy, Cranky, K. Rool, and the pirates trick each other repeatedly through pranks.
- In one episode, DK and Diddy borrow Funky's plane. It goes off the tree house runway...and falls straight down, then flies all over the place.
- "The Legend of the Crystal Coconut" has every villain being reluctant to do anything bad because it's a bad villain day. Murphy's Law does indeed strike.
Klump: Sir! General Klump reporting. I have some news, and it is in the A-1 rank of importance!
K. Rool: Klump! Didn't I say no news, no calls, no tyranny until tomorrow!? It's a bad villain day!
Klump: But sir, I really think this will cheer-
K. Rool: Listen, you incompetent cretin! I want to be left alone! That means nothing! No one! No interruptions!
Klump: But sir, I really think you're gonna like this news as it's regardin' the Cry-
K. Rool: GO AWAAAAAY!
Klump: .... Guess we give the Crystal Coconut back to Donkey Kong.
- The montage of Klump and Krusha being kicked out of the tree house as they try to return the Crystal Coconut. When they finally manage to deliver it, Cranky takes it...and slams the door in their faces.
Cranky: Well, whaddya know... (SLAM!) It wasn't a trick after all!
- Despite its cliched premise, The Big Switcheroo, is amazingly funny, particularly surrounding the flip between Candy and Klump:
Klump!Candy: You'd better not have damaged that body, you slimy tadpole!
Candy!Klump: You call this a body? I eat pretzels fatter 'n this!
- Heck, even the head-pun scene is So Bad, It's Good.
- Then there's this exchange when Cranky realizes what happened to the robot he built for Bluster.
Cranky: You're never going to believe this, Bluster. DK and the robot have switched brains. The robot has DK's brain!
Bluster: In that case, I should expect a discount.
- One episode has King K. Rool demanding Krusha to abort their current mission in order to partake in a new one. When Krusha tells him he's unable to, Rool vents out his frustration at him in one of the most over-the-top deliveries of all time. It's so hammy, it's actually quite shocking that it isn't a widespread meme. It truly has to be seen to be believed (starts around 2:02).
- In "Ape-nesia", when K.Rool, Klump and Krusha are spying on Pirate!DK:
So that's it! There's
the reason Donkey Kong took my throne! Klump:
Uh, he, um... wanted a seat? K.Rool:
NO, you knucklehead! For some reason, Donkey Kong thinks he's a pirate, so he's pirating everything that's not glued down! Klump:
Well, maybe... he's "brainy-washed"
Something only you
could be immune to... Krusha:
He-He could be, uh... "hyp-potized". K.Rool:
- When Skurvy gives his speech the third time in "The Legend of the Crystal Coconut", even he's bored of it!
Arr, Kongo-Bongo Island, family heirloom, yada-yada-yada, claim me birthright, great-great-Grandpappy, pity the landlubber shark-bait what stops me, yyyyyyyyada-yada-yada. (beat)
What was the next part? DK:
Uh, your tooth? Skurvy:
Oh, yeah. OW! On my honor, grant any favor, yada-yada-yada, swamp-suckin'-sea-scum-scallywag to rid me of this OWWWW toothache, doing what pirates do best, STEAL BOOTY. (sigh)
- In "Barrel, Barrel, Who's Got The Barrel?", DK and Diddy are looking for the barrel containing the Crystal Coconut in the White Mountains and meet Eddie the Mean Old Yeti, who is hitting a barrel with a stick.
Eddie: Heavy stick, good grip. But for Eddie, way too small!
Diddy: Hey, friend, you found our barrel, mister...?
Diddy: Ed-die...the Mean Old Yeti? Oh...
DK: Uh, Mr. Meany, um, Eddie, Sir Yeti, heheheh. That's our barrel. We'll just take it and be on our way.
Eddie: No! Eddie get bonked on head by raining barrel! It mine!
DK: You can keep the barrel! We just need what's inside.
Eddie: It mine! It all mine! (Runs off with barrel)
Diddy: So that's Eddie the Yeti?
DK: Uh-huh. And he's got the Coconut.