Funny: Dog Day Afternoon
- Sonny: So what country do you want to go to?
Sonny: Sal, Wyoming's not a country!
- Cazale ad-libbed "Wyoming", making Lumet laugh so loud the director worried the take was ruined. Thankfully, it wasn't.
- The crowd's reaction to Sonny patting down the doctor and agent he allows inside the bank for weapons, after word gets out that he's bisexual.
- Sal's expression upon hearing the TV announce that "two homosexuals are robbing the bank."
- Sal answering the phone in the bank:
"WNEW, plays all the hits."
- "Attica! Attica!" Come on, it's just funny. The crowd's reaction seals it.
- Sonny's exasperation over the third robber wanting to leave right after the robbery starts, and then having to remind him to leave the car keys.