* The scenes of Harry ''peeping''. [[AccidentalPervert He starts by accident]], but continues willingly each time.
** The first time Harry is caught by some passerbies who beat him up, and, after saving him and finding out ''why'' they were beating him, his partner Gonzales asks: "[[LampshadeHanging Is this why they call you Dirty Harry?]]"
** The second time Harry is looking for Scorpio with binoculars when he notices some fanservice in a window... And is noticeably ''pissed'' when he's forced to stop because Scorpio has shown up just when the show was about to get very juicy, and not only has to stop peeping but open fire with an absurdly powerful rifle and thus scare away the girls.
** The third time Harry is stalking Scorpio, who got OffOnATechnicality, and one of the places where Scorpio goes is a strip club holding an amateur topless contest. Harry is visibly annoyed when Scorpio leaves and he has to follow him.
* While Scorpio stealing the liquor owner's gun is tense and out of nowhere. What makes it funny is that after stealing the gun and knocking the owner out he steals another liquor bottle on top of it.
* When Scorpio pays the black thug to beat him up.
* The reason that Scorpio payed the black guy to beat him up was to frame Harry by claiming that it was police brutality. When the mayor questions Harry about it, he admits to following Scorpio, but denies assualting him on the grounds that "he looks too damn good!"
* Harry's causal defense of shooting a man: " When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a hard on and a butchers knife, I figure he isn't collecting for the Red Cross."