- In the Skyfall parody, Bond/Donnie has dispatched the bad guys and is seemingly complimenting Sévérine/Rebecca:
Bond/Donnie: I could never shoot you: classy, sweet, pure as gold, you are my everything.
Sévérine/Rebecca: Take it Mr. Bond! Take everything!
Bond/Donnie: Far ahead of you. * Sévérine/Rebecca leans in for a kiss. Bond/Donnie grabs the glass of scotch and says to it:* You are my everything.
Bond/Donnie: Sorry baby, but fifty years is irreplaceable. Unless you’re me of course, then you’ve been switched out more times than Dr. Who. *Hands still bound, Sévérine/Rebecca smacks him upside the head*
- Rebecca and Tacoma are trying to tell Donnie his movies are terrible but can’t go through with it. Carl loses patience and tells him:
Carl: Mein Gott and Himmel, they are saying you suck.
Tacoma: You could have been a little more diplomatic about it!
Quinn: Okay, *To Donnie:* you blow.
- How Donnie gets Carl to agree to go to the Con with him:
Donnie: There’ll be beer and hot women dressed in sailor uniforms.
Carl: Lead the way, mein director.
- Donnie going from depression to restored energy when he promises he'll work on Karl until he gets him a drink.
- Donnie teasing Carl (behind the camera) with the teddy bear and getting punched in retaliation. Donnie’s reaction: he sways on his feet a little and states, “You don’t play right.”
- Some lines between Donnie's and Uncle Yo's conversations, some of which definitely sound improvised.
Uncle Yo: I'm a stand-up comedian who focuses on comic book stuff. Like, if I were at a comic convention, I would talk about Batman. And if I were at an anime convention like this one, I'd talk about ...Batman.
- Uncle Yo's reactions to Donnie wanting Slash Fic, starting with disappointment when it's not him he wants it with (though he'll get more than enough love later), facepalming when he goes on about how flattering it would be, and finally slightly insane laughter when he gets asked if there's any slash of him.
- “You are one tasty black man.” Tacoma makes a look like he's about to crack up.
- Rebecca and one of the SWAG agents (Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome):
SWAG Agent: Is that your spine starting to shiver?
Rebecca: Is that your car being towed?
SWAG Agent: *Looks* Shit! Just a second. *Runs out of frame* Yo! Hey! I’ve got a handicap sticker!
- Tacoma's reaction to the footage:
Tacoma: And you didn't think that was weird?
Rebecca: I thought he was trick-or-treating.
Tacoma: In December?!
- Feckin’ Irish Whiskey:
Quinn: We’ll do this the Irish way!
Quinn: Would you rather be sober when the IKEA bunch comes and makes a Rooty-Tooty-Fresh-and-Fruity breakfast platter out o’ your ass? Me? I’m going to be ready for them.
Rebecca: Don’t worry Tacoma; I’m a security guard, and Quinn’s military background is-
- “Made a great afterschool snack.”
- Why Donnie can’t get into his hotel room:
Donnie: Carl?! What the hell’s going on in there?
Carl: What you might call . . . shore-leave. *Multiple women giggle off-screen throughout:*
Donnie: Are those . . . two slave Leias and a sexy Pikachu?
Donnie: How the hell did you get them?
Carl: Listen to me, Herr Director; grow an accent.
Donnie: Well, can I come in?
Carl: Nein. *Shut door. Muffled:* So, who wants to see my Pokeballs?
- Best reaction ever:
- It's amazing how he thinks the gun in his face is a kinky Rebecca/Tacoma treat at first.