- JT's campaign for student president in "Family Politics" is full of these.
JT: If elected I, JT Yorke, will do what a real politician would do: absolutely nothing. And, like a true politician, I will accept bribes.
- Manny and Emma slowly and awkwardly walking through school with Manny holding a book over Emma's skirt to cover up her first period. Mostly it's a little traumatizing, but somehow they're still able to snark during it.
Manny: Accelerate. Accelerate!
Emma: Accelerate what, exactly?
Manny: Becoming a woman? You can get pregnant now.
Emma: Oh great. Can we accelerate finding me a bathroom?
- In "Karma Chameleon", Spinner threatens to rip out Toby's bowel and eat it for breakfast if he breaks his sister Kendra's heart. After Spinner leaves:
Kendra: Mess with me again and I'll rip out your bowel myself.
Toby: *horrified shock*
Kendra: Wanna go for ice cream later?
- In "Turned Out (2)", somebody pulls up to the school on an expensive motorbike blaring rock music and cool leather jacket. They take off their helmet to reveal...Snake? And everyone else in the school is as surprised.
Manny: Looks like Snake shed his old skin.
Emma: Don't make me think about his skin.
- When Holly J complains to Spinner about her father losing his money, he starts to list all of the horrible things he's been through ending with. "Do you have ball cancer? I did. And if I can get through all that, you can get through this." Can double as a Heartwarming Moment, as its the first time Holly J opens up to someone and they listen. Making it one of the first times Holly J is treated as human by someone else.
- "I could do us up some fake IDs. Take you ladies on a pub crawl!"
- Lost in Degrassi.
- In one episode, several characters are at a movie theater, conversing during the trailers before the film starts; if you drown out what the characters are saying, you can hear one trailer start off as "...In a World where Men are Men and Women are Women, One Eunuch holds the key to saving the earth..."
- In the opening of season 4 they're in a drive-in seeing a movie that appears to be about a woman in a Mexican wrestling mask wielding a whip fighting zombies. Canada has some awesome super heroes apparently.
- J.T.'s "Supah Fly Fries" commercial. Paws of my fries, dawg!
- When Anya and Holly J are at the outdoor Pizza restaurant, Anya knows that her crush, Dr. Dorian, is going to be there. When he arrives, Anya asks Holly J to pretend to choke for her, that way she can ask if there is a doctor there, hopefully getting Dr. Dorian to come over and "rescue" Holly J. Since Is There a Doctor in the House? is now pretty much a Discredited Trope and is now usually subverted in the way Anya plans, nothing really seems out of the ordinary; just your usual Degrassi romance hooplah. That is until the show decides to subvert an already subverted discredited trope by having there already be a doctor right behind them when Anya asks if there is a doctor there. Anya gives a befuddled look, and then loudly whispers "SIT!" to the other doctor so Dr. Dorian will be the one to come over.
- Ellie drunkenly calling Caitlin Ryan a slut... during a live interview, no less.
- After Riley consults a man on how to "cure" his homosexuality, he tells Fiona about it at school. Fiona responds negatively, and says something along the lines of "Riley, you can't cure being gay" to which Riley in turn Narm-a-rifically SHOUTS back with "TOO BAD YOU CAN'T CURE BITCH!"
- Or in the same episode when Ms. Hassafrass tells him about the LGBT club, to which he replies, "What is that, a sandwich or something?"
- Jane and Mia's (and Holly J, after she arrives) conversation in the library during "The Curse of Degrassi" special.
- Holly J's rap during the mini 'If Jay can't be happy.'
- The look on Anya's face when she says that Holly J may be her only straight friend.
- Jake demonstrating how much he can eat. After shoveling a plate of food down, Clare's mother offers more:
Mrs. Edwards: Dark or white meat?Jake: Both, please!
- And not ten minutes later, he's downing some of Dave's nachos, prompting Clare to ask, "How are you still hungry?!"
- "Are you high?" "Yes ma'am. Very!"
- Alli's card to Dave: "Pwease fowgive me? Come to my house later for a suwpwise! PS: not sex."
- Eli and Fiona. The Locker Roll Scene. You know it. Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment for their friendship, as well as being unbelievably Adorkable.
- When Jake and Clare find out Glen and Helen are dating. Their reactions are priceless.
- "More bread?"
- What do you get when you combine a slow chat system, txt spk, a young sarcastic actor, and a Fan Dumb that is Sarcasm-Blind? This.
- Bianca taunting her terrified friends up at Jake's cabin:*
"The killer wants a virgin! Katie, Clare, sacrifice yourselves!"
- Adam's commenting on his mom taking Bianca under her wing and her reaction:
Adam: Aw, look at that mom. You finally got the daughter you always wanted.Mrs. Torres: *unamused* So not funny.Adam: Actually, I think it is.Mrs. Torres: Okay, let's go for dessert. Adam's treat!Adam: Uh, wait, I don't actually have enough money!
- Manny's reaction to Holly J being Heather Sinclair's sister
Manny: Holly J Sinclair? As in Heather Sinclair?Holly J: She's my sisterManny: Wait. . .puppy-drowning, boyfriend-stealing, bad-nose-job-having queen of evil is your sister?Holly J: *proudly* Taught me everything she knows *drops a brownie in Mia's soup*
- The mini episode Queen Bee, where Paige and Holly J compete for who's the biggest Alpha Bitch. Culminates in Holly J revealing Heather Sinclair is her sister. Paige turns around, shocked, cue Oh Crap! reaction from Marco and Ellie
Paige: She's the devil's spawn!
- A hippie store clerk who Drew just saved from being robbed is fawning over him. Bianca will have none of it.
"Beat it, hipster!"
- Shortly after this, Bianca and Drew are having a tender moment; said hipster watches, before finally whispering, "Kiss!"
- "Jake doesn't hear me cause I'm not a tomato, and Alli and Clare, where the heck did they go?"
- So much to do with Eli's self-medicating to cope with...recent events. Specifically Mo and Jake's reaction to him being carried in the paint party, and his streaking the school and running straight into the principal - literally - with Simpson's now-I've-seen-it-all expression the frosting on the cake.
- Season Two episode's, "Girls Just Want To Have Fun", with the dance contest that has Jimmy and Spinner competing against one another. Being an 80s-theme party, while Spinner decides to dress in sweats and breakdance, who does Jimmy decide to dress as? Michael Jackson, complete with the Thriller jacket, tight black pants, the single glove and a bad jheri curl wig. Even better, the composer of the episode decided to play a MJ-inspired instrumental during his strut down the hall, complete with his signature "Hoo!". Both boys end up sabotaging each other and when Jimmy stole Spinner's music forcing him to dance to ballroom music, Spinner stole Jimmy's dance clothes, which forced him to dance in his MJ outfit, causing his pants to split. In front of a huge, laughing crowd.
- How about Hazel's bad singing from "Shout, part 2"? To say she sounded like a goat with a cold would be an insult to the goat (and also quite ironic, as Andrea Lewis has a beautiful singing voice and has recorded a few albums in real life.)
- Marco and Craig breaking Jimmy out of the hospital in Season Four's "Secret."
Marco: I thought it'd be cool to look like ninjas...
- In "Against All Odds", Spinner becomes paranoid about the recently-outed Marco having a crush on him(because, you know, all gay men are attracted to every man they see and apparently no one, not even Marco, can resist Spinner.) Later in the episode, the two of them have a sleepover at Jimmy's house and the three of them end up watching a porno(!). Marco then reveals that in watching the tape that he wasn't watching the girl in the action going on between her and the guy she was with on-screen, leading to this hilarious response by Spinner:
Spinner: Then what were you looking at?
- The night gets even better when Spinner begins to choke on some popcorn and Marco tries to save him by giving him the Heimlich Maneuver. Not wanting to be "groped" by Marco, he gives him chase, but he finally catches up to him, performs the procedure (all the while Spin tries to get away from him) he spits up the food all over the floor as an annoyed Jimmy replies, "That's a new carpet, guys" moreso out of concern over his family's carpeting than his choking friend's life being saved.
- Mo and Connor quoting Clare's rant at Eli from the beginning of season 11 to win a football match.
- Most plots in the earlier seasons involving J.T. and Toby usually tend to be laugh-out-loud funny. A lot of it has to do with the two actors' chemistry with each other and the fact that they are two of the more realistic characters on the show, their constant causing of Mood Whiplash aside.
- Anytime Jimmy, who is notorious for being the Only Sane Man in the group of friends, is absolutely bewildered by Spinner's idiocy, especially in the earlier seasons.
- How has nobody put Jay & SIlent Bob Go Canadian, Eh? on this list?
- Spinner's "half time show" in "Basketball Diaries"