Funny: Dead Rising
- You can put Frank in a dress or other such outfit. The cutscenes don't change.
- You can find several joke items in the mall, like useless toy laser swords or servbot masks.
- Steve the shopkeeper has some rather humorous final words:
- If Frank takes a sexy photo, like a Panty Shot for example, he is awarded "erotica" points. If he snaps a picture of an old woman's panties? "Horror" points.
- When Frank blackmails Brad into allowing him to cover the story so he can reveal where Dr. Barnaby is:
Brad: You're one hell of a journalist, aren't you, Frank? A hotheaded, underhanded, hotshot paparazzi with nothing better to do than to invade people's privacy.Frank: I try... You got a point?
- Frank tries to take a photo of Dr. Barnaby and Jessie (who still refuse to tell him what's going on like Brad does), and they close the door on him.
- The fact that Capcom was careful enough to put a disclaimer on the package saying that they and the game were not affiliated with Dawn of the Dead (1978). In 2008, the IP owners of the movie still tried to sue Capcom for copyright infringement. They failed.
- Isabella was always The Smart Guy, knowing the most on the nature of the zombie virus. But in Overtime, this is Flanderized into full-on Motor Mouth Techno Babble (while formulating Zombrex for Frank). Frank often has to ask her to speak in plain English.
- Two Survivors are two Japanese Tourists. If you think the gag would be that these guys No Take Candle or are Asians Speekee Engrish, the gag is inverted — they only speak Japanese, forcing Frank to find a English-Japanese translation guide: and even after that, HE'S the one with Hulk Speak translating problems, while the Tourists argue back and forth over whether they should trust Frank, whether they can get away with insulting him (as one of them assures his friend that Frank's Japanese sucks), and which of them thought it was a good idea to visit Willamette in the first place. Finally, as Frank made it clear he was losing his patience, the tourists quickly bow before joining you. On top of that, grabbing a picture of them bowing is a Photo Op worth a lot of nice Outtake points.
- Drink a Spitfire before activating the jeep in Overtime Mode, then defeat the tank as quickly as you can. There is nothing funnier than killing the toughest boss in the game with atomic loogies.