Funny: Dark Star
- Pinback's account of him telling Talby a joke in his video diary.
- From the same scene, when Boiler asks Doolittle about Talby's first name. Doolittle simply looks up and after a moment asks "What's my first name?"
- The video log where Doolittle mentioned that the Storage Area that contained the ship's entire supply of toilet paper self-destructed.
- The whole sequence with Pinback fighting his alien pet and getting stuck in an elevator.
- The ending, where Talby is whisked away by the Phoenix Asteroids and Doolittle surfs into the planet's atmosphere.
- Also the already-dead skipper, still intact inside his block of ice. "He always was lucky!"
- "Bomb, this is Doolittle! You are not to detonate, repeat, you are not to detonate in the bomb bay! Disarm yourself! This is an order!"
- Any scene with Bomb No. 20, especially this exchange:
Bomb #20: Intriguing. I wish I had more time to discuss this.
Doolittle: Why don't you have more time?!
Bomb #20: Because I must explode in 75 seconds.