- Felicia can sit on top of everyone head, allowing for some bizarre reactions from the fighters.
- Lord Raptor's Hell Dunk attack. Its crazy enough that Lord Raptor has a heavy metal zombie motif going on, but he can even turn you into a basketball and style on you.
- Anakaris' Pharaoh's Curse, which can turn even the most badass warrior into a Ridiculously Cute Critter.
- When fighting a female fighter, Huitzil's introduction has Cecil blush and open his arms to her before Hutzil silently grabs him by the back of his shirt and places him out of the way.
- After kicking the opponent out of his coffin at the end of his ES Mummy Drop, Anakaris manages to slam the coffin's door shut on his own hand.
- Lord Raptor in conversation with his agent:
Agent: Raptor, baby, you need a gimmick!Raptor: A gimmick? A gimmick!? How many bleedin' zombies play rock?!Agent: (utterly deadpan) You'd be surprised.
- Anakaris is not all there. Understandable, as he has been mummified, and thus has no brain. Most of what he says is Word Salad.
"All hail the imperial... Pudding! There are lizards in my pants!"
"Onions are tickling my brain."
- Lord Raptor´s Piss-Take Rap from the eleventh episode. It has to be seen to be believed.
- In one episode, Demitri gets attacked by a bunch of cats, causing him to run in a very undignified way.
- The Running Gag of people mentioning that Rikuo is oddly attractive for a fishman, to the point that he lampshades it in the final episode.
- "Beelzebub's bollocks! Where'd those things come from!?" An Aensland noble's comment upon seeing the Phobos for the first time.