- The "I Am Harry Potter" video. It's how completely deadpan he is about it that makes it absolutely hilarious.
"Dan is a fantastic character who I've really enjoyed playing.""And so when you're not Dan you're actually fighting evil spirits?""Well no, I've... fought them all now. They're... they're dead. I've done that."What does Harry do now that he defeated everybody?""Kind of chills out a lot. Yeah... And you know, I talk to women. Huh, tell them I'm Harry and see where that gets me.""Broom burn."
- His appearance on Extras, where he plays the character that he supposedly is in real life — spoiled, completely full of it, and trying to get into ladies' pants.
- On Justin Bieber: "I genuinely thought it was a woman singing!"
- From this Badteeth sketch:
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JAKE, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO INADEQUATE!"
- How about that one time he left acting to pursue the career of his dreams?
- On being snubbed for the Fifty Shades of Grey film: "I think there were exactly no people wanting me to play Christian Grey. [...] Including myself."
- His reaction to being shown a card about his "delicious asshole"◊ from Cards Against Humanity.
- His story of a Japanese fan handing him a picture of Elijah Wood for an autograph, and Dan signing it "I am not Elijah Wood. Signed, Daniel Radcliffe."