- Genocider Syo makes fun of Asahina's... assets throughout the chapter:
Genocider Syo: Jeez, your knockers are HUGE! What the heck, did you convince them to double up on milk production?
Genocider Syo: What's your top power level, like 35-22-33!? You start out big on top to try and look thinner down south!
Genocider Syo: Look at your melons! They're seriously gargantuan! Do you dunk 'em in milk every night or something!?
- Prior to finding the laptop in the changing room:
- Slightly later, when Hagakure tries to reassure Asahina:
Hagakure: As a matter of fact, one time I thought I'd spotted a Grey alien, but it turned out to be a tadpole!
- Yamada's initial reaction to Kirigiri's technical description of the AI Fujisaki built. Particularly Hilarious in Hindsight.
Yamada: So you mean... this is a program for the dumb users who canít even bother to open Google and search for things themselves?!
- Slightly different in the official English translation, as Yamada is reacting to Naegi's questions about the AI Fujisaki built:
Yamada: If you wanna know more... just Google it, okay!?
- Yamada later declares Alter Ego to be "the most EXCELLENT 2D possible."
Hagakure: But he's a guy! And also a computer program!
Yamada: Oh, that aspect is no problem.
- Monokuma tries to figure out what everyone was doing in the changing room:
Asahina: Y-Yeah, just because you demand something, doesn't mean we have to do it!
Monokuma: Do it...? You mean, like *do it* do it?
Asahina: Wait, what? What do you mean, *do it* do it?
Monokuma: Ewww, gross! You said "do it"!
Asahina: What!? You said it first!
- Celes successfully covers for them by saying the girls won rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to use the bathhouse. Monokuma tries to entice the boys to spy on the girls with talk of a "man's fantasy." Naegi convinces Hagakure and Yamada to back down, but he later admits that he was reluctant to turn down Monokuma's offer. See also the Easter Egg mentioned further down.
- Togami and Fukawa's reactions to the group being late to the gym:
Togami: Did you forget how to walk? Is that why you're late? It's simple—right foot, left foot. Right foot...
Fukawa: I hope you all win the l-lottery and get hit by a b-bus...
- Right before that, Togami wishes he could go on a shooting spree.
- Togami's reaction to Monokuma's bribe.
Naegi: A figure like ten billion yen... that's...
Togami: ... way too little.
- The official translation changes it to $10 million, which Togami maintains "is not nearly enough."
- Some of the things Ishida says, as Ishimaru's politeness melds with Oowada's love of profanity. The word "dumbbutt" comes to mind.
"Ishida": I'm gonna stick a banana up your tailpipe!
- The scene where the others find out that Yamada's developed a... thing for Alter Ego.
Hagakure: I happened to do a psychic reading for a certain famous CEO once... And that guy was seriously head over heels for a mannequin. He had a wedding and everything! And your eyes just now... I saw the same look in HIS eyes!
Yamada: (shouting) Shut up! Sheís not a mannequin! Sheís an ANGEL!
Yamada: (composed) And don't bother telling me angels exist! What we have can't be defined by your petty "words"!
I found myself, y'know...liking her. Her face, her personality, her voice. Even her keyboard
- Ishida and Yamada come to blows over Alter Ego:
"Ishida": Moron! Talk down to me and I'll ram my fist right into all four of your vital points!
Yamada: Well *I* punch at the speed of sound! And I don't have any arm hair, so there's no drag!
- Followed by Oogami promptly shutting them both down.
- The picture of the 'strange person', and the nonplussed reactions it gets out of everyone.
- And later in the trial when they're discussing what the two people in the photo were actually doing, two of your options amount to "They're drunk" and "They're dancing."
- The search party discusses warning yells.
Celes: So... is something like "KYAA!" fine?
Asahina: You can shout "KYAA" or "YOOHOO" or anything you want!! Just shout loudly so we can hear you!
Celes: Heh heh heh... "Yoohoo" is amusing. This is the first time I've heard someone suggesting that kind of a warning yell...
- And then later she actually shouts "YOOHOO!"
- Discussing Ishimaru:
Yamada: Donít put me on the same level as that...that...virgin! I might catch his virginity!
Hagakure: Nah, my guess is you're already infected...
Asahina: (taken aback) Wait, can you really catch it!?
Celes: (smiling) Stop being vulgar. Let's eat breakfast.
- Togami's response to one of Syo's romantic propositions:
Genocider Syo: You don't have to play hard to get, Master! You can just play hard!
Togami: That doesn't make any sense...
Byakuya started to slowly back out of the room...
He started picking up speed, and soon he was sprinting out of the dining hall.
- Earlier, the revelation that Togami's hiding out with a stack of books in the pool changing room.
- Genocider Syo announcing her mission is to redeem the reputation of alternate personalities everywhere who have been stereotyped as cheap plot devices, for justice!
- When Kirigiri finds Hagakure stuffed into a locker.
Kirigiri: He was fast asleep when I found him. I had to kick him a little to wake him up.
Hagakure: That was too cruel! You should be more gentle when waking people up, 'right? Like, by pushing their belly or something!
Kirigiri: ...That's just gross.
- When Naegi questions how Kirigiri could search a dead man's underpants when her examination of a body turns up some evidence hidden there she replies:
Kirigiri: They're just underpants. It's not like I put my hands inside his socks...
- Once it comes up at the trial and others are understandably taken aback, Naegi ends up telling them with an awkward expression that the pants aren't the important part. Then when he has to answer a multiple-choice question about who something was sent to, one of the options is "Hifumi's pants." And then when he gets another question about something two people have in common, one of the options is "The paper hidden in Hifumi's pants."
Naegi: That's right. We found it stuffed in his pants.
Asahina: What!? In his...
Genocider Syo: ...pants!?
Oogami: Hm. Yes. His pants...
Naegi: Okay, well, forget about the pants for now.
- For bonus hilarity, in School Mode we get a visual on the underwear in question: it's a Justice Robo thong.
- Continuing from the above, Asahina has the following to say when Naegi gives the pants as an answer:
Asahina: His pants...? Are you saying his pants are...alive!?
Asahina: Are pants people!? Are there PANTS PEOPLE!?!?
- Genocider Syo continues nicknaming people: Kiyotaka becomes "Tick-Tock" and Hifumi becomes "Huffy."
- During one of the Non-Stop Debates:
Genocider Syo: Sounds like a Justice Hammer 5 is about to make its appearance! Check out murdergear.com/hammertime for more info!
- Hagakure's attempt to try to dodge Celes' accusation that "Yasuhiro" refers to him:
Hagakure: W-Wait, but my name isn't really Yasuhiro! It's actually Taro!
- Shortly thereafter, Celes threatens to "burn (Kirigiri) alive." It's somewhat Hilarious in Hindsight considering how Celes gets executed, or would have been if not for Monokuma's fire truck.
- Genocider Syo randomly blurts out the word "indecent" during Celes' rebuttal against one of Naegi and Kirigiri's arguments. Togami promptly tells her to shut up.
- "°ʇᴉɯɯɐppoƃ 'ƃɹǝquǝpn˥ ɐᴉʇsǝlǝƆ"
- "This is where my flashback ends." "Who are you talking to?"
- Celes describing her dream. Talk about Mood Whiplash.
Celes: I couldn't take it! I hated it from day one! More than anyone anyone ANYONE else in here! I wanted to get out! Every day was fresh torture! And you wanna know why? HUH!? Because...I had a dream.
Naegi: And what was this dream of yours...?
Celes: To live in a European castle.
- The "Man's Ambition" Easter Egg is mainly for Fanservice purposes. And then you notice Fukawa way in the back epically slipping on a bar of soap.
- In the Climax Inference, Yamada slinging blood around and looking like a magical girl transformation sequence.
- Celes' explanation of how she got Yamada involved in her scheme involves making oblique references to Alter Ego. Monokuma wants to know what they're talking about. Kirigiri tells him to shut up.
- For that matter, Celes' explanation for why she chose Hagakure as her fall guy: "Because you're stupid."
Hagakure: That's it!?
Celes: And in that regard, I made the right choice. I'm so glad your stupidity surpassed my every expectation. Life must have been tough on your parents, though.
Hagakure: I feel like I could cry...
- Hagakure dashing Celes' hopes of being reincarnated as Marie Antoinette: