Funny: Daily Lives of High School Boys
- More or less any moment involving the Literature Girl.
- Episode Five's internal-Big "NO!" moment, when poor Hidenori realises she's standing right behind him again. The screaming is perfect.
- Episode Ten's hilarious Chase Scene involving the two of them. And the reason she wanted to chase him down so badly? To yell at Hidenori that the guy she was with when he saw her wasn't her boyfriend.
- Any segment where Hidenori Internal Monologues, really. They show off Tomokazu Sugita's skills to the fullest.
Hidenori: "This mole hair... is proof of her loneliness."
- The mole-hair girl monologue from episode three.
- The RPG-roleplay segment at the beginning of episode 2.
Hidenori/Jack: Cha-ra-ra-raaa, cha-ra-ra-raaa, cha-ra-ra-ra, cha-ra-ra-ra, chan-cha-ra-ra-ra-ra, chan-cha-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA CHAAAAAN-chaaaaan![Beat]Hidenori/Jack: Jack has joined your party.Tadakuni: Too long! What music was that!?Yoshitake: You know, it's that music that plays in RPGs when someone joins your party—Tadakuni: Don't explain!!