* The HomePornMovie scene in "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI388lrdXLI Dead Beat]]".
* The failed PoliceBrutalityGambit that a random suspect tries (he bashes his forehead into a table top). Mac tells the suspect that he beat himself up for no reason.
* The scene in 'Super Men' with Danny and Lindsay...Lindsay's rattling off football trivia about the vic, and Danny says it's dangerous that she knows about football because he might ask her to marry him. Jump ahead two seasons and...
* Similarly, Mac and Danny's exchange in 'Until Death Do Us Part'.
-->'''Mac''': It could happen to you, you know
-->'''Danny''': What, marriage?
-->'''Danny''': Come on, Mac, don't scare me that way.
** I dare anyone to watch that now without laughing like crazy. I bet Danny never expected he'd get married in 5 years.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezf_8LNeatY&feature=related The giant doll.]]
* The episode [[TearJerker Child's Play]] was a downer, but it had one very funny scene with Lindsay and Flack going back and forth being ripped off by Laughing Larry. It all culminated in an even funnier scene where Larry squirt's Flack's tie. Flack tells him "Do that again I'll have you brought in for assaulting a police officer"
* [[DeadPanSnarker Flack]] has many great one liners.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoM5kfZIQ0 Getting a reflection off an eyeball]].
* The Robospanker...it generated a lot of fan jokes.
* "Grand Master":
-->'''DJ Francais''': What, am I under arrest?
-->'''Mac''': [[DeadpanSnarker Oui]].
-->'''Will''': [[AccidentalInnuendo You sweat when you have sex?]]
* "The Closer":
-->'''Mac''': It sounds so much better in Greek.
-->'''Stella''': [[ActorAllusion Most things do.]] [[note]]The actress is of Greek-American descent.[[/note]]
-->(Det. Taylor and Det. Flack have just burst into a perp's apartment; said perp begins running and steps right on one of his heroin needles)
-->'''Junior Mosley''': Ow! No! Let me take it out first!
-->'''Don Flack''': Afraid I can't let you do that.
-->'''Mac Taylor''': The syringe is evidence of drug use. [[RulesLawyer We'll have to document it where we found it.]]
-->'''Flack''': *snaps a picture of the syringe stuck in Junior's foot* Now one for the Jackass of the Year Award. *snaps a picture of Junior's face*
-->(Flack's expression in the last line really sells the gallows humor of this scene)
* "It Happened to Me":
-->(At the "sploshing party")
-->'''Flack''': This takes place every day at lunch?
-->'''Party Coordinator''': Yes. We've just added dinner parties on Friday and Saturday nights. I can get you a membership application.
-->'''Flack''': (Horrified look) God, no. Thank you.
* "Pot of Gold": Adam Ross sniffing the bar of gold and getting a disapproving stare from the Federal Reserve guard.
* "Unfriendly Chat":
-->'''Mac''': No, no, no, no, no. You, uh, you do your own homework and turn this thing off.
-->'''Kid doing Homework''': You must not have kids.
* "The Untouchable":
-->'''Lindsay''': How much of a pompous ass you and your club pals are? Do you think money can get you out of murder?
-->'''Keith DeYoung''': No. Look, I don't know anything, okay? I just do what I'm told.
-->'''Lindsay''': Oh, so you're a pompous ''lackey'' ass?
* "Do or Die":
-->'''Headmaster''': Our school crest... a symbol of our history. Founded in 1918, the Archford Academy has always been a [[BlatantLies beacon for academic integrity]].
-->(Montage of high school students having sex, dealing drugs and cheating on tests ensues)
* "Air Apparent": Flack is mocking the veracity of the suspect's alibi.
-->'''Flack''': Your Honor, I'd like to call my next witnesses - Two Tooth Willy and Crackhead Pooky.
* "No Good Deed": After a bird drops a human eyeball into Stella's coffee cup.
--> '''Flack''': Did you get a description of the bird?
--> '''Stella''': Yes, Flack. [[SarcasmMode It was black, had a beak, oh and it flew with a limp.]]
* "Food for Thought": At a crime scene, Lindsay complains about how hungry she is, and proceeds to recite to Danny a long list of food items that she wants. As Danny turns to walk away, he [[OhCrap suddenly has a thought and slowly turns back to face her]], wondering if Lindsay's hungry because she's pregnant again; she assures him that she isn't.
** Later, Lindsay is in the lab, examining evidence from the crime scene. Danny comes to the lab entrance, dangling a paper bag containing the burger that she earlier had said that she wanted. When Lindsay tells him to bring her the burger, he reminds her that they can't have food in the lab. Lindsay then proceeds to bring Danny her findings so far, and then when Danny remarks that more lab work will be needed, she tells him that he'd better get busy, grabs the bag from him, and runs.
--> '''Danny (calling after Lindsay):''' Hey, wait! Come on! ''(waggles a finger)'' Save me a French fry.
* The fake polygraph scene in "Damned if You Do", from Adam posing as the official administering the test to Jo counting down how fast it takes the suspect to crack and confess before Adam even starts asking questions.
** The poor schmuck didn't even make it to the first question before he cracked like an egg.
* In the Season 7 Premire, Jo is going way crazy with her ability to deduce literally every little detail of the woman she had found dead in the lab, all the while Mac is just sitting there wondering what the hell as going on. He even says this, which tops it off:
--> Mac: You happen to know her mother's maiden name?
--> Jo: Just wanted to make a good first impression with the boss.
* In "Nothing For Something", Jo kicks Mac out so he can get some sleep and basically mothers him to get some rest. Even has a humorous moment where Mac asks if Don was gonna give him stuff like Milk and Cookies and a Lullaby. Flack's response?
--> Flack: The Lullaby is weird...but Milk and cookies COULD Happen.
** It's mostly the mental images that make this FunnyInHindsight.