- Cecile's mom lets her personal prejudices get her off track during an angry rant:
Bunny Caldwell: How dare you treat me with such disrespect! I got you off the streets and this is how you repay me?Ronald Clifford: Got me off the streets? I live on 59th and Park!
- Kathy deliberately getting Sebastian all horny and then, when he says he hasn't won the bet yet, she just says "Down, boy" and walks off. The way he says "Oh, come on!" is hilarious.
- The Running Gag of Cecile getting pushed or rolled off sofas and beds whenever she Glomps someone.
- Cecile is generally hilarious because she is just so brainless and incompetent she can't even qualify for Adorkable.
- The Nursing Home scene is a riot. Because you don't know whether or not what Sebastian said is true or if he was messing with her senility.
Mrs. Sugarman: Oh, did I ever tell you the time, when my late husband sent me...Sebastian: Yes, you already did, Mrs. Sugarman.Mrs. Sugarman: Oh, I did?Sebastian: Right after we played backgammon, Mrs. Sugarman.Mrs. Sugarman: Oh! We played backgammon?Sebastian: Uh huh. You beat me three times.Mrs. Sugarman: I did?Sebastian: Yup. Then I fucked your daughter.Mrs. Sugarman: Excuse me?Sebastian: I said, would you care for some water?Mrs. Sugarman: No, thank you.