- DAD TAX!
- When calling to the first home for candy.
Grownup: "Here, take some of this stale, dietetic marzipan I found in my couch. As you try to eat it, think about how bad costumes hurt Halloween."
- "How do you know it wasn't YOUR costume? Maybe at the next house they'll hate robots but love garbage! I mean, candy."
- The first meeting with Dorsilla getting rid of you.
Dorsilla: "What's that? I couldn't hear you over that sudden tornado." *Snaps fingers*Reynold: "What sudden t—" *Blown away*
- When the hero hits their Despair Event Horizon after losing their sibling.
Reynold: "The one day I care about...the only thing i had to look forward to this whole entire year. Ruined. Mom's going to ground me for losing Wren..."Black Cat: "Miaow"Reynold: "And now this cat's going to barf on me."
- When you step in to save Everett from the bully Travis.
Travis: "You know, I just realized I've never given a wedgie to a robot before. Get over here!"Everett: "RUN brave samaritan! He is a fast as he is impervious to reason!Reynold: "I am not programmed for failure."Travis: "Oh man, I hate nerds!"
Travis: "Hey, you dropped something. I think it was your wallet or something else you care a lot about."Travis: "C'mon on. Stop running. I just want to welcome you to town, and to my knuckles."
- When Travis tries unsuccessfully to make you stop running.
- After saving Everett and inviting him to help save your twin.
Wren: "I'm on a quest to rescue my brother from the monsters — I'm sure you've noticed the monsters."Everett: "Shhh...You had me at quest."
- "I'm the ORIGINAL. And I don't have a clone, I have an IMITATOR."
- Finding out that Travis may have been Necessarily Evil.
Wren: "Not so tough without your leader, eh?"Luke: "Actually, he was the one who moderated our violent tempers."
Wren: "Travis is gone! The Neighborhood is free!"Seamus: "Actually, since you struck him down he has become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
- And that he's now stronger than ever. Maybe.
Wren: "Where did Travis go?"Zack: "I dunno, I suspect he's making gazpacho. He kept talking about something that had to be served cold."
- Or that he's planning on preparing a certain dish.
- Sequel: " WHYYOULITTLE!! "
- In the sequel, when it is revealed that Future!Everett and Future!Lucy are married...
Reynold: "Whaaaaaat."Wren: "I knew it! I knew you had the hots for her, Everett!"Future!Everett: "Guilty as charged."