- In episode one, Alec sees through Kiera's eyes with his computer while she is looking into a mirror. He says she's really pretty; she tells him to cut it out.
- In episode seven, after Kiera finds unknown prints at the crime scene, where the reporter Carlos spent the previous night with was murdered, Alec muses;
Alec: Hey, do you think they had a three-way?
- This is even more amusing when you later find out that Kiera is known to be a bit of a prude, according to Garza.
- In episode nine, after Kiera and Carlos get taken prisoner by Alec's brother and his friends, Alec brings them a first aid kit.
Kiera: Alec, I don't know how, but you're going to have to help us get out of here.
Alec: I don't know, they're watching me pretty closely. And this door is pretty thin. I'm sure Gates can hear what we're saying right now.
Gates: [from the other side of the door] Pretty much.
- Season 2 episode 4 (Second Skin). Travis and Garza have been bombing oil trucks and gas stations.
Lucas Ingram: [to Sonya] It's like he's is sending you little love notes.
- Season 2 Episode 6 (Second Truths): Emily has no idea who the Kardashians are.
Alec: Just uploading this moment to my hard drive.
- Season 2 Episode 8 (Second Listen):
- Season 2 Episode 10 (Second Wave):
- Kiera has been physically aggressive in questioning Garza.
Garza: Try a little harder, this feels more like foreplay.
- Later, in the same interrogation, a cop is sent in to beat information out of Garza. Unfortunately she's already picked the lock on her handcuffs (using her nipple piercing), and proceeds to deliver a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown, culminating in her holding the cop's own gun to his head, at which point:
Garza:: Hey, can I use your phone?
- In addition:
Alec: Are you breaking up with me?
Emily: What? No! Why would I bring you here?
Alec: I don't know, show me a good time in a public place so I don't cause a scene?
Emily: [sarcastic, amused] You're a romantic.
Alec: And a pessimist, apparently.
- Season 2 Episode 11 (Second Guess):
- When Kellog and Alec are discussing Escher's plans:
Alec: He plans on becoming the richest man on Earth with what could be the greatest, if not the only, real alternative to fossil fuels.
Kellog: Assume it's not that. Think nefarious. Also, underhanded, amoral, and greedy.
Alec: Are we still talking about Escher?
Hallucination!Kagame: There's a tsunami coming.
Lucas: A tsunami? [looks at the water]
Hallucination!Kagame: ...it's a metaphor.
- Season 3 Episode 2 (Minute Man):
Gord Solomon: Come on, let's do a bump. [holds up mirror] Let's be friends. Be my friend.
[Jim Martin just walks away]
Gord Solomon: Raincheck!
- Season 3, Episode 2 (Minute to Win It): Keira's reaction to the sensation of pop rocks the coroner offered her while they and Carlos were gathered around a table of puddled human remains, completely without reaction by the other two as they discuss the case.
- "Waning Minute" features a moment that's half Cringe Comedy and half Black Comedy when a bureaucrat tries to rush Kiera's husband into signing forms agreeing not to sue Sad Tech for his wife's death. The bureaucrat is horrified when he realises that this is the first the husband has heard of the situation - he doesn't have the training to break that sort of news.
- Season 3, Episode 8 (So Do Our Minutes Hasten): Kiera is able to determine that a Liber8 press release wasn’t written by Sonya because it wasn’t pompous enough.
- Season 3, Episode 10 (Revolutions Per Minute):
- Dillon is remembering his interview with Betty.
Betty: So there's dental?
Dillon: Of course there's dental. What kind of a police force do you think I'm running, here?
Betty: Well, you haven't seen my teeth.
[later, after briefly meeting Carlos]
Betty: So dental's not the only perk.
- Alec's been summoned to a secret cabal of wealthy business owners and is griping about it to Kellog:
So the combined message was that I'm rocking the boat and I needed to just slow down. Kellog: Really? The nerve. Alec:
It's like getting a wedgie from the Fortune 500.
- Lucas compares Liber8's quest to Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, then has to explain it to the others since they haven't seen that cartoon.
- Season 3 Episode 12 (The Dying Minutes): When Sonya and Travis meet outside what would be the SadTech building.
- Season 3 Episode 13 (Last Minute):
- Carlos makes a joke about becoming Commissioner Gordon and Kiera almost gets it.
- Also, earlier, Lucas Ingram sees Kiera joining with Liber8 and before anyone can say anything, he beams widely and says, "Whatever this is, I am in!"
- The series finale (Final Hour):
Old Alec: (arriving a minute late) Kiera? (beat) I missed it! I didn't want to miss it!
Kagame: I warned you, Alec. I warned you, but as usual you don't listen.
- As Kellog realizes Alec and Kiera tricked him into going far further back in time than he meant:
Kellog: Oh, that little shit.