- In episode one, Alec sees through Kiera's eyes with his computer while she is looking into a mirror. He says she's really pretty; she tells him to cut it out.
- In episode seven, after Kiera finds unknown prints at the crimescene, where the reporter Carlos spent the previous night with was murdered, Alec muses;
Alec: Hey, do you think they had a three-way?
- This is even more amusing when you later find out that Kiera is known to be a bit of a prude, according to Garza. Or the implication that unless he was inviting attractive young women to his airship simply to lure out Garza, Future Alec is a bit of a Dirty Old Man.
- In episode nine, after Kiera and Carlos get taken prisoner by Alec's brother and his friends, Alec brings them a first aid kit.
Kiera: Alec, I don't know how, but you're going to have to help us get out of here.
Alec: I don't know, they're watching me pretty closely. And this door is pretty thin. I'm sure Gates can hear what we're saying right now.
Gates (from the other side of the door): Pretty much.
- Season 2 episode 4 (Second Skin):
Lucas Ingram: (to Sonya) It's like [Travis] is sending you little love notes.
(Travis and Garza have been bombing oil trucks and gas stations)
- Season 2 Episode 6 (Second Truths):
(Emily has no idea who the Kardashians are)
Alec: Just uploading this moment to my hard drive.
- Season 2 Episode 8 (Second Listen):
- Season 2 Episode 10 (Second Wave):
(Kiera has been physically aggressive in questioning Garza)
: Try a little harder, this feels more like foreplay.
Alec: Are you breaking up with me?
Emily: What? No! Why would I bring you here?
Alec: I don't know, show me a good time in a public place so I don't cause a scene?
Emily: (sarcastic, amused) You're a romantic.
Alec: And a pessimist, apparently.
- Season 2 Episode 11 (Second Guess):
Alec: [Escher] plans on becoming the richest man on Earth with what could be the greatest, if not the only, real alternative to fossil fuels.
Kellog: Assume it's not that. Think nefarious. Also, underhanded, amoral, and greedy.
Alec: Are we still talking about Escher?
- Season 3 Episode 2 (Minute Man):
Gord Solomon: Come on, let's do a bump. (holds up mirror) Let's be friends. Be my friend.
(Jim Martin just walks away)
Gord Solomon: Raincheck!