- From the Pictionary episode,
- Josh: SPELL WALL, MOTHERFUCKER!
- Josh: SPELL TWO, MOTHERFUCKER!
- Metal Warriors pretty much made everyone's day.
- The tale of Private Buttfin and his renegade quest to destroy those who attempt to get rid of Space Weed, which was outlawed by Mitt Romney III on request by his wife, Angelica.
- The ending of their run.
Nick: DUDE, HE JUST STOLE YOUR SHIT
- "Cancer research: Cancelled! Pussy lip research: All the money!"
- From Rex Ronan - Experimental Surgeon:
- From The Game of LIFE:
Paul: I gotta say, like life, it gets boring fast. Game over. [Beat] I don't want to commit suicide, I'm just joking.Nick: Freeze frame on Paul...Nick: Will you remember me?Josh: In the arms of an angel.Nick: We sang two different fucking Sarah McLachlan songs!Josh: We fucking love Sarah McLachlan!!
- From Super Turrican: They stop the Super Turrican from destroying Philadelphia...by walking backwards.
- From Shinobi 3: When the game presents the text "Developed For Use Only With NTSC Genesis Systems," Paul says, "Yeah, that's what this is, idiot!" This is immediately followed by an emulator menu popping up.
- From Captain Novolin: Near around the end, the group start making puns about Captain Novolin in a deadpan voice.
Have you heard that there making a movie of Captain Novolin? It's starring Josh Brolin.Need to get a ring to Mordor? Get Frodo in.Skin feel dry? Better get lotion in.Did your fire loose all it's fire? Must be smoldering.You know that Sister Christian song? Motorin'.Do you need to fight the Double Dragons? Better start A-bobo-ing.Need a meadow box for your texas tie? Better get a bolo tin.Did you become a bum hanging on the street? Must have been drinking Hobo Gin.Need a robotic version of your favorite music magazine? Better get Robo Spin.
- The "Captain Planet" episode gets off to a weird start, because Nick thought the game was "Gauntlet." And he thought that because the game had "Gauntlet" written on it in Sharpie (he got it at a flea market for $2). It was all downhill after that.
- The "Super Bonk" episode. Nick in particular is having NONE of the nonsense the game constantly throws at you.
- The entirety of the "Ninja Warriors" episode.
- Their mind being blown that they're playing robot ninjas for characters.
- Doing their Lisa Simpson attack. You walk into it, it's your problem!
- Their freak-out over beating the first boss.
Paul: Where can I move to in this country where I can marry this game?!
- Taking out a whole section of baddies with simple haymakers one after the other...until one of them finally DUCKS and attacks.
Nick: Oh shit, that guy's smart!Paul: They've adapted!
- Lumberjack Samurai, the toughest motherfucker on the planet!
- Josh loves the game so much he rates it with Six Continues.
Paul: Dude you're gonna OD on continues!Josh: Better to burn out than to fade away!
- The whole game is so Rated M for Manly that Paul wants to get a chest tattoo of the cover art.
Paul: I feel ALIVE! Do you feel alive?!