- Conan on why the musical score of War Horse is undeserving of an Oscar.
- During his last week on Late Night, the staff and viewers chose their favorite segments from the show's 17-year history. Conan's personal choice? Playing 1864-style baseball at Old Bethpage Village.
- Conan pulling the "Walker Lever" and a clip from Walker, Texas Ranger where a young Haley Joel Osment says "Walker told me I have AIDS." Conan and the audience's reaction is awesome.
- "It's perv night here at Conan's!"
- Conan presenting a collection of the best bloopers from 20 years of Late Night. Even better? The stage director screws up the clip reel.
- Entertainment Tonight's verdict on the new Captain America movie. "Looks gooood!"
- It's a Late Night Sausage Party! (NSFW).
- Conan tries Grindr with Billy Eichner. Billy says most gay people don't recognize Conan, but when one of Conan's responders recognizes him:
Conan: He recognized me! You said gay people don't-
Billy: I've got a good feeling about Looking to Suck, call me old-fashioned...
- The two are ecstatic about receiving a response from "Looking to Suck."
- The Clueless Gamer playthrough of Final Fantasy XV frustrates Conan so much that he actively riffs the game even though he is supposed to be promoting it. He even yells at some of the game's developers, who are outside watching him complain about the game they brought for him to promote.
Conan: BABIES WILL NOT BE BORN BECAUSE OF YOU!