Funny: Conan O'Brien
- Conan on why the musical score of War Horse is undeserving of an Oscar.
- During his last week on Late Night, the staff and viewers chose their favorite segments from the show's 17-year history. Conan's personal choice? Playing 1864-style baseball at Old Bethpage Village.
- Conan pulling the "Walker Lever" and a clip from Walker, Texas Ranger where a young Haley Joel Osment says "Walker told me I have AIDS." Conan and the audience's reaction is awesome.
- "It's perv night here at Conan's!"
- Conan presenting a collection of the best bloopers from 20 years of Late Night. Even better? The stage director screws up the clip reel.
- Entertainment Tonight's verdict on the new Captain America movie. "Looks gooood!"
- It's a Late Night Sausage Party! (NSFW).