- "Why couldn't you have put the bunny back in the box?"
- Poor Malloy's face as he watches his car flying away.
"Isn't that your car, Malloy?"
"Can't be. I left mine at the office".
- "On any other day, that might seem strange. . ."
- Cyrus's above song to Larkin, after he shot the undercover agent.
"Oh... Nothing makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder in the airrrrrrplane!"
- Cyrus laying out the plan:
Cyrus: (pointing to different makeshift models) This is the boneyard. This is the caravan. And this is our plane.
Convict: (pointing) What's that?
Cyrus: ...That's a rock. (flicks it off the 'map')
- Pinball's body crashing into a moving car.
"I don't think he's an astronaut."
- He's got the whole world, in His hands, He's got the whole wild world, in His hands, He's got the whole world...
- (When Garland starts singing "He's Got The Whole World in his Hands") "Shut the fuck up, you freak! We're gonna die!"
- Another inmate makes the sign of the cross while Garland is singing.
- "Define 'irony'...a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash..."
- Cyrus trolling Larkin.
Larkin: Where are you going with my plane, Cyrus?
Cyrus: We're going to Disneyland.
Larkin: You're lying, Cyrus.
- "Hi, Garland."
- "You know what I am?" "Ugly all day".
- New Roller, new roller. Does the new roller feel lucky?
- Cameron vs. Sally Can't Dance. He winds up as if to throw a punch, stops, and uses an open-handed slap to the face instead.
- Casey sends a letter telling Poe all about her daycare. She says that when they go outside, they all have to hold hands. Poe's reply is "We don't have a play time like you. We do get to go outside, though, but we don't hold hands."
- Pinball's response to finding out that Swamp Thing knows how to fly planes: "It's amazing the shit you white trash know."