- A Green Beret giving John Matrix a send off at gun point... before it hilariously backfires. Literally.
Cook: Fuck you, asshole. [Pulls the trigger, but the gun is out of ammo]
- It's a very secure film that can mock its own fight scenes:
Cook: This Green Beret's going to kick your big ass.Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast! And right now I'm very hungry!Cindy: [Trying to avoid the fighting] I can't believe this macho bullshit! These guys eat too much red meat!
- "You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you. (Beat) That's why I'm gonna Kill You Last."
- "Don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired."
- Cindy may be The Scrappy for being a blatant attempt at Ms. Fanservice and Plucky Comic Relief, she may at least qualify for the second part - simply by reacting the way a normal person would if they were held hostage by a Heroic Comedic Sociopath.
Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter, which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me! Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?!Matrix: No.
Cindy: I read the instructions.
- There's at least one scene where Cindy Takes A Level In Badass: using the quadruple-barreled rocket launcher to flip-over the SWAT vehicle arresting John Matrix.
- Diaz tries to intimidate Matrix after his daughter is kidnapped.
Diaz: My people, they got some business with you. And if you want your kid back, then you gotta co-operate, right?Matrix: Wrong! (Shoots Diaz in the head)
- Bennett's Chewing the Scenery when John tells him to lose the gun.
Bennett: I can beat you, I don't need the girl hahah, I DON'T NEED THE GIRL! [throws Jenny away] I don't need the gun John. I can beat you. I DON'T NEED NO GUN! [Pulls out his knife] AND I'LL KILL YOU NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!