Funny: Code Geass: Lelouch of Britannia
- Jeremiah's reaction to getting flirtatious fanmail...from a large transvestite.
- The excerpt from a future trashy erotic/romance novel at the beginning of chapter 23 that Ship Teases Lelouch/Kallen through a deliberately and hilariously cliched scenario:
"You can have my body, but you'll never possess my heart.""We'll see about that."
- Suzaku's alternate Falling into the Cockpit.
humming The Big O theme tune, playing Minesweeper on a supercomputer, and dreaming of starring in a Super Robot showin general.
- Episode 26.
Lesson 3: When using a human shield, grab a fat guy.
- Kallen's... poorly-planned... kidnapping/assassination attempt on Lulu. It hadn't occurred to her that if you sneak up on someone in the shower, they will, in fact, be naked. Doubles as Fridge Brilliance when you realize that this is a quite visceral example of just how much the resistance groups in Japan needed Zero's genius to stand a chance.
- One of the history info dumps ends up being a cram guide for an AP test.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.