- Way too many to count, both in WCW and WWE. Most memorable in WCW is his Man Of 1,004 Holds promo. Every third or fourth one is an armbar. He even continues throughout the commercial break.
- In May of 2015, 17 years after that promo, he finally gets a chance to finish it.note
- His final night on Raw (As of October 2010) had Jericho make a promo which called back the aforementioned list of 1,004 holds, by having Jericho list every wrestler he's ever beaten. But if he beat someone like Kevin Nash or Scott Hall, who have wrestled under several aliases, Jericho listed those names too, and if he beat one Villano, then he beat all five. He even makes sure to point out that he beat The Undertaker twice.
- One of the more memorable in the WWE was when he "Ortonized" his challenge for the title: "Me! Want! Title! Match!"
- Plus the interaction with Santino Marella directly afterwards, where Jericho would constantly get Santino's name wrong and Santino would get angrier with each error practically yelling his name at Jericho by the end. Here is the whole Ortonized challenge plus him meeting Santino.
Chris: I know who you are, you're Santito!
Santino: That's Santino.
Santino: SANTINO!!! SANTINO!!! SANTINO!!! Mannaggia la miseria! Mi chiamo Santino Marella!note
- This 2009 house show where Jericho gets hit in the face with a glow stick...and awesomely resorts back to his Y2J persona in a (faux) fit of rage.
- The time he owned a hostile fan, during a match:
"Go back to Toronto!"
"I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot!"
- Anytime he antagonized Stephanie McMahon:
- A 2002 promo with Kurt Angle featured Jericho & Angle talking about how they didn't like Edge, with Angle stating the reasons why he didn't like him; Namely that Edge had long blonde hair, dressed like a rockstar & was Canadian - All three characteristics being shared with Jericho. Jericho just looks at Kurt like he's a complete idiot, before Kurt realizes this & says "Oh, but I like you".
- One word: Ralphus.
- Interrupting Michael Cole's self-important "I have received an email!" ritual twice in the same night.
- "Rock & Roll! Hello Winston-Salem!"
- In fact, his entire reign as WCW TV Champion was one of the funniest things in wrestling ever.
- As WCW Cruiserweight champ, Jericho would refuse to accept that Dean Malenko beat him for the title and would air a promo of him in the library of congress trying to find a loophole or any way to reclaim his title (short of actually wrestling Dean again).
- One from Dancing with the Stars: His spot-on impersonation of Bruno Tonioli (at 3:44 in the clip, though his finale four-way dance with Cheryl vs. Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna is excellent too).
Dancing across the floor! Rubbing his chest for no apparent reason! I don't understand half of what you're saying, but I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
- TALK ABOUT BARRETT!
- Thor invades Attack of the Show!.
- Introducing the contestants
- To Shamrock, Emphasis mine:
"Welcome to RAW is JERICHO! Ken Shamrock
, now I know you consider yourself the World's Most Dangerous Man, but after watching your performance tonight, the only dangerous thing about you is if people watch your matches while they're operating heavy machinery. I don't have time to come out there tonight and introduce you to my Fists of Fury, but maybe on Thursday, on SmackDown!
, I'll give you the distinct pleasure of getting down on your hands and knees and kissing the grime off my boots before I pound you unmercifully about your head and upper torso
. So show up on Thursday, Junior, and I promise you you'll never - ever - be the same - again."
- During his super serious Heel run in 2009, the one and only Bob Barker makes a guest appearance, and hosts a pricing game with Jericho, Jillian Hall, Santino Marella and Irwin R. Schyster, of all people. The other three show up out of an excitable crowd, just like on the real Price Is Right, but Jericho just stoically comes out of the entranceway, in his normal tights... with a huge PiR nametag on.
- His 1/2/2012 return, where he worked the delighted Raw audience without saying anything other an almost-mocking "Yeah!" thrown in now and then, all while wearing an epic Cheshire Cat Grin. Likely a debatable entry, but it certainly counts upon repeated viewings, when you know what's coming.
- On that same note, his first match back on 01/16/2012 featured Jericho teaming with CM Punk & Daniel Bryan. Jericho was the second man out & spent so much time playing to the crowd that Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry & David Otunga all entered in that time span; and the kicker? Jericho's sole involvement in the match was to be tagged in, jump around & play to the crowd, tag himself out again & head to the back. Still playing to the crowd.
- Chris Jericho meets Delirious.. This is the rare funny moment involving Jericho where he wasn't the funniest guy involved.
- Chris Jericho once interviewed a portrait of Dean Malenko. Why? Because Malenko refused to do a promo with him, which caused the portrait. Chris mentions they both have the same level of personality.
- Jericho's conspiracy victim vignettes were also pretty funny.
- "You can't have The Rock, but you can always have The Pie"
- Near the end of the 2012 Raw Money In The Bank match, Jericho is primed to take the briefcase after knocking Miz down the ladder. Big Show suddenly rumbles up the ladder and stares down Jericho, who displays the funniest "Oh Crap!" face, frozen in fear, before being knocked out and dropping off the ladder like Wile E. Coyote falls off a cliff.
- Jericho oversells John Cena's entrance music with a hilarious blink-and-you-miss-it Oh, Crap! expression.
- During a match between Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley, he was commentating at ringside and then decided to make a Tout of himself and the match... only for him to capture Riley rolling up Ziggler for the win. What makes this funny is A) His over-exaggerated "WHOA!" reactions and B) His comment afterwards:
Jericho: "He worries about me not winning the big one, he can't even win the little ones. Alex Riley, who hasn't won a match since Methuselah was alive still beats Dolph Ziggler!
- A promo between Sheriff Austin and Jericho leads to this gem:
Chris Jericho: "If you want to see Chris Jericho drink a beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin, give me a doo-wah-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-doo! Sounds like we're drinking some brewskies, daddy-o."
Stone Cold Steve Austin: "That was the absolute worst catchphrase I've ever heard in the history of Monday Night Raw. Throw me some damn beer!!"
- It just gets worse when Austin tosses him a beer and Jericho drops it. The crowd groans and Austin and Jericho have a tense moment before Austin walks closer to Jericho....and gently lobs two more beers into Y 2 J's hands.
- Finally, Jericho gets too caught up in the moment and slaps Austin on the back. Austin stops mid chug, turns around, and stuns Jericho...because he was just physically provoked.
- Jericho makes a surprise return at the 2013 Royal Rumble as the number 2 entrant. The crowd is happy to see him and as the match kicks off, the crowd starts chanting "YOU STILL GOT IT". Jericho response?
Jericho: I NEVER LOST IT, BABY!
- Reminiscent of the Santino Marella example above, we have this video of Jericho and Fandango/Fahhhn-Dahhhhn-Go
Chris: Fan-Sweet Mango!
Chris: Fan-Dingo ate my Baby-O!
Chris: Fan-B-I-N-G Bingo was his name-oh - O!
Chris(after Fandango threatens him): Hey, where's my movie tickets?
I want 2 - for me and my grandma!
- Really anytime Chris Jericho is interviewed in a WWE video, he's going to have a few of these. Of special note is his Ass Pull description of Parts Unknown in The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior.
- His entrance at Extreme Rules 2009 especially when people touch him. 
- One that's Hilarious in Hindsight. At Armageddon 1999 he planted a forceful kiss on Miss Kitty at ringside. Right in front of the commentary table to be specific. Miss Kitty and commentator Jerry Lawler were married in real life at the time.
- Attack of the Show did a parody of Thor with Jericho in the part. Chewing the Scenery doesn't even begin to do his performance justice, it must be seen to be believed.
- He once teamed up with Christian...which caused chants for Edge & Christian. Jericho's response:
Jericho: Stop living in the past, you idiots!
- Chris has recently had a podcast called Talk Is Jericho, and he's shown that his gift for being funny has not left him. Some highlights include:
- Cowbell, people!
- On Episode 21 with Chris Nowinski as a guest, Jericho does some WWE theme spoken word. Doing Billy Gunn's theme:
- Listen man, I'm not sticking any asses, you dig?
- Billy Gunn's theme is about anal sex, people!
- So you can detect ass heat?
- Episode 23 with Eli Roth. It's like walking into two close friends shooting the shit!
- His song, "Shelton is a Little Bitch".
- Every time he mentions Dean Ambrose, expect Chris Jericho to begin a deranged rant about how he was put through sixty-nine thumbtacks.
- Jericho and Kevin Owens are interviewed by Tom Phillips, and call him every name except Tom.
- "It's the Gift of Jericho. Drink it in, man!"
- On the 9/19/16 edition of RAW, Jericho decides to make a list of things he doesn't like about Mick Foley. Sadly, he doesn't read off the list this time.
- This has since spawned a new catchphrase. Jericho's method of delivering the line "You just made the list!" is gold, and the crowd pops for it every single time.
- On a few occasions, people reacting to being put on the list is hilarious. Most of them shrug it off, but others (specifically The New Day and James Ellsworth) act like it's a major catastrophe.
- Raw, 10/24/16. Seth Rollins stole the List of Jericho before the episode began, leading a despondent Chris Jericho to search throughout the building for it. His interactions in the locker room with the Shining Stars, Titus O'Neil, and Jinder Mahal are pure gold.
- Kevin Owens and Y 2 J get into a promo exchange with Enzo and Cass. This is predictably entertaining on both sides, but when Jericho strings a reference to Santa Claus in the wrong direction, things get... awkward.
- His whole Those Two Bad Guys run with Kevin Owens has resulted in some riotous promo work. He's clearly having such a blast in his role that it's actually sort of hard to boo him.
- This is especially evident the night after Survivor Series 2016. For some context, in the match between Raw and Smackdown, Owens got disqualified for using the List of Jericho as a weapon, and because the List got scattered about, Jericho got distracted picking it up and was RKO'd by Randy Orton, getting him eliminated. On the Highlight Reel, Jericho and Owens come out to examine the footage and both start castigating each other and questioning their friendship, which has the audience just waiting for a violent end to Y 2 KO. Then this happens:
Chris Jericho: You know what Owens, I know who is at fault for us losing at Survivor Series!
Kevin Owens: Oh yeah? So do I!
'''various mingled shouting
Chris Jericho: I'm disgusted by this, I'm finished with this conversation, and Kevin Owens, I'm finished with you!
Kevin Owens: Nah, nah, nah, I'll tell you whose fault this is!
beat, hushed silence
Both: ROMAN REIGNS!!!! (both instantly bear hug)
- Jericho ruins a title match between Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins while wearing a Sin Cara mask. The next week, his explanation is thus: "It wasn't Chris Jericho wearing a Sin Cara mask, it was Sin Cara wearing a Chris Jericho mask! He got the Mask of Jericho....and he PUT IT ON MAAANNN!!!!"
- The fact that this whole deal was meant to serve as a Take That! to Sin Cara after he had tried to sucker punch and fight Jericho (hence Jericho sucker punching Rollins under the mask) arguably makes this even funnier.
- EVERYTHING involving him and the shark cage (due to him having acrophobia in kayfabe) in the buildup to the 2017 Royal Rumble. He hates being in that thing, and the one time he got raised (on TV, at least) he had such a huge Freak Out that he needed to be put on oxygen after getting out. Also his insistence that he's being hung in the air at ten times the height he will actually be held, and that he'd be hung up like a "sexy pinata." To top that all off, Kevin Owens couldn't even bring himself to use the term "sexy pinata" when complaining about the stipulation to Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley.
- In one hilarious instance:
Chris Jericho: You want to put me in the Cage of Jericho... AND LOCK ME IN, MAAAAAAAAANNNNN!
- The Festival of Friendship was over the top in all the right ways. There were showgirls, a peppy theme, a flamboyant outfit for Jericho, a parody of The Creation of Adam, ("It's art! You don't need pants!") Friendship the Magician, (who promptly gets put on The List after being unimpressive) Jericho holding his "...it!" catchphrase through an entire commercial break, and a confrontation with Goldberg...except it's Gillberg! Many have compared it to the famous 'This Is Your Life' skit, and it was just as goofy. Up until the Downer Ending when Owens brutally attacks Jericho.