- Radioactive Exorcism 1953.
- Cat Sliding Across Screen.
- Irregular Cockpunch has Chriddof's Rendition of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance:
- The Power of Prayer.
Bearded Man(deadpan): Oh, Jesus, Shave me face, Amen. *Clank* Oh, it's a miracle. Yes.
- Both Sally Sargent Videos.
- The Don Hertzfeldt tribute on "The Chriddof Show"
*sped-up horn music* We're all going to die! *sped-up horn music* We're all going to die!
- "70s Ad Break."
- "Learn to Speak Valk," an absurd and cutting parody of Esperanto, the Universal Language.
- "Toasts in 1940s Zone", four straight minutes of hilarious, inexplicable dialogue.
- "MOCK London Totimorphus Start Up 1967", right from the first line:
"Hello, my children. Welcome to today's programming on the day the world celebrates the death of Margaret Thatcher."
- An Action Packed Evening On Thames, loaded with hilarious sketches, including a deadpan, baldfaced pisstake at the expense of the gameshow CatchPhrase.
- "Asthmatic Balls." The concept of Chriddof rapping is amusing enough as is, but he also throws in a ridiculously goofy chorus and a half-bar backbeat too cheesy for its own good.
- On a similar note, there's "Justifying Ejaculation," with its catchy MIDI guitar riff and its ridiculous lyrics, sung in a comical American accent.
- His cover of Silent Night, done in perhaps the least fitting style possible.
- Podcast GH-77892X is hilarious to the end, but the nighttime segment takes the cake.
This is a piece of sexual fiction I have written, called Barbara Streissand Is 100% Nude. And, to make this as sexy as possible, I have written it only using the letter F.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.