- Chapter 2: Everything involving Takahashi's illness.
- When Takahashi faints, Nendou panics and tries to help, making Kusuo admit that he isn't a bad guy at all. Then Nendou pins Takahashi down and begins to punch him, causing Kusuo to wonder if he really isn't a bad guy. Lastly, Nendou does mouth-to-mouth respiration, making Kusuo decide that he's just awful and cruel.
- On the infirmary Takahashi stands up, reveals that he was just faking it and then begins to puke because the mouth-to-mouth respiration.
- Nendou asks Takahashi if he did a bad job with the CPR. Takahashi screams out "Of course!", disgusted by kissing a guy. Nendou's answer? "Since it was my first kiss, could you go easy on me?", causing Takahashi to puke again.
- Kusuo manipulates the thermometer reading, making Matsuzaki-sensei think that Takahashi has a fever of 92ēC. Matsuzaki freaks out, pins Takahashi down and begins to punch him, just like Nendou, who decides to do CPR again.
- Chapter 3: Everything involving the "Murder BeDragon Snake", especially Kusuo's remarks.
Kusuo: That Murder BeDragon Snake is weak.
- Judgment Night of Thunder!
- Chapter 4: Kusuo's evolution chart includes Nendou between the modern man and the neolithic one.
- Chapter 6: The epic dodgeball game.
- The game has barely begun and Hairo's already sweating and gasping.
- Hairo "sacrifices" himself to keep Kusuo in the game, tripping and skinning his knee. Hairo coughs blood and declares that it is it for him. Then he thrusts the ball to Kusuo, saying it carries the spirit of everyone's blood, sweat and tears. Cue Manly Tears from rest of the team. Kusuo acts completely nonchalant about all this.
- Chapter 10: Saiki's ability essentially makes the world a CloudCuckooLand giving rise to familiar tropes such as:
- Chapter 13: Suddenly, Nendou does a 180°.
Funny / Chounouryokusha Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
Chounouryokusha Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan, being a gag manga, usually has several Funny Moments per chapter. Here are just a few of them: