Basically the entire series constitutes, but here are some of the best examples:
open/close all folders
- Blue and Pink shunning Charlie as a non-believer:
Charlie: Alright, guys, you do know that there's no actual Candy Mountain, right?
Blue: Shun the non-believer!'
- The entire bridge scene:
Blue: Charlie! Chaaaarlie! Chaarlie! Chaa-
Charlie: I'm right here, what do you want?!
Blur: ...We're on a bridge, Charlie!
- The Candy Mountain letters spontaneously exploding after their song.
Charlie: Alright, fine! I'll go into the freakin' candy cave!
- The ending:
Charlie: Augh, what happened? *looks down* Augh, they took my freakin' kidney!
- Blue and Pink scuba diving in the air.
Blue: Glub, glub! Glub, glub! Glub, glub! Glub, glub! Glub, glub! Look over there! It's coral reef!
Charlie: Ah, look, it's you guys! ...And you're floating.
Blue: Charlie, we're scuba diving, Charlie!
Pink: We're exploring the depths of the ocean blue!
Blue: Oh no! Here comes a school of poisonous fugu fish!
Pink: NOOOO! FUGU!
- And seconds later:
Blue: Charlie, we're being pulled into the vortex!
Pink: Swim away, fugu fish! Swim away!
- Charlie's confusion over the other unicorns' genders:
Charlie: Guys? Guys? ...Or girls! I'm really not sure what you two are.
- Blue returning from the vortex:
Blue: Charlie, I have the amulet!
Charlie: What amulet, what's going on?!
Blue: The amulet, Charlie! The magical amulet! Sparkle, sparkle!
- "Oh, of course, it exploded. Like everything does when it sings to me!"
- After Blue and Pink tell Charlie about the millipede:
Charlie: It's obvious I have no actual choice here. How about we save some time and go to the freakin' moon?
Blue: Oh my god, that would be amazing! The screen flips upside down and Charlie floats towards the moon.
Charlie: I don't understand how you do these things.