- The cats have their moments.
Mr. Tinkles: Oh, putting a happy face on. What an interesting philosophy. At what point did you forget WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!
Mr. Tinkles: I want you to stay here. [In a room that's on fire]Calico: Why?!Mr. Tinkles: Because I hate you.
- Lou suggests his name be changed to "Toto annihilation". When he learns that name is taken, he proposes "Doom Machine".
Butch: Hey! You can call yourself Squicky the Space Dog for all I care, but that doesn't make your behind a rocket pack.
- "You don't just press the big button! Jeez..."
- Lou gets a lot of funny moments.
- "Call me the claw of ling-chow!!!"
- "This isn't NASCAR!"
- In the sequel, there's the robot squirrel which does the "Hampsterdance" before self-destructing.
- When Butch and Seamus find out the blueprints to Kitty Galore's satellite, Seamus declares "She's trying to get free HBO!" Then Butch looks around at him as if to say "Really?!"
- Any time Mr. Tinkles complains about his minions messing up the camera when he's filming ransom messages. And adding said screw-ups to said messages.