- The wood-powered submarine. "Sheesh... these guys..."
- Cat owner trick #27. Should be familiar to many cat owners...
- Andy's attempt at creating a LiveJournal password.
- Casey's attempt at making jell-o. It's the timing in this one that makes it so funny.
- This strip is amusing enough on its own, but more than 350 strips later, this follow-up pushes it into CMOF... especially if you don't like the re-mastered version of the original Star Wars trilogy.
- This one may have dull visuals, but the dialogue is just hilariously absurd. "I like to pretend the lawn gnome is a nurse!"
- "So the honeycomb's big?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
"It's not small?"
"No, no, no!"
- Andy rambles tastelessly about lesbians while stuck in Casey's "Tact-Remove-O-Mat". After five straight panels of this, Casey announces that he's going to actually turn it on.