* Steve and Sharon's first date, during which he proposes to her, even though he doesn't know her real name.
* Unintentional as it may be, that one time where Steve & Bucky were forced to dress as an old lady and a stereotypical 1940s kid, respectively. (ItMakesSenseInContext, though.)
* This [[https://blogintomystery.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tos92d.jpg infamous]] [[https://blogintomystery.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tos92e.jpg typo]] from Tales of Suspense #92.
* Steve once described Machinesmith as just like the Internet, only '''more''' evil.
* Shortly after the Punisher refuses to fight Cap, Cap delivers this hilarious zinger:
-->Frank Castle is ''insane.''
* During a cross-through with ComicBook/SquadronSupreme, Captain America finds Nighthawk fighting three supervillains in an over-sized props warehouse. Cap is more concerned about talking with 'hawk than he is with the rapidly approaching supervillain, so much so that when he throws his shield at the villain, defeating them in one hit, he doesn't even bother to look.