Call of Duty 3:
- A bit of black humor in Call Of Duty 3 after Baron gets killed in the second-to-last mission, because he's trying to spot for artillery and refuses to heed warnings to take cover. One of the Polish troops asks what happened to Baron, and another responds "Stupidity!"
- 3 also has a scene where a Polish soldier asks his commander if it'll be just them against the enemy. "The Canadians will be right behind us," the commander says. To which the soldier replies, "So just us, then."
- A small bit of gold from Call of Duty 3:
Sgt. Dixon: "Ok guys, listen up. We're on a top secret mission to get coffee and donuts, problem is, the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts, so now we gotta go kick their asses."
- "As I was sayin', there're only two things the Frenchies are any good at: surrenderin', and kissin' .
- Sergeant Frank McCullin's subverted motivational speech to his squad.
Sergeant McCullin: "Two Rules. Rule one: you're no good to me dead. Rule two:(pause) Ah, what difference does it make? You'll all probably end up dead anyway." (leaves)
: "Well, that was sure inspiring."
Corporal Dixon: "You want inspiration, Huxley, read a poem."