Funny: Butter Cream Gang
The Butter Cream Gang
- Beware the longwinded speech!
Scott: We're picking up some things for Mrs. Jenkins.Mr. Graff: Oh, Butter Cream business. Did I ever tell you boys that my great-grandfather was one of the first Butter Creamers?Eldon: Yes, about a thou...Mr. Graff: It was in the early days of the town...
- He goes on like this for a while, you get the idea.
The Butter Cream Gang, Secret of Treasure Mountain
- Just about every scene with the two stooges Maggot and Mugfat (or their lookalike ancestors) is a moment of funny.
Jesse: It's just that, boys are weird.
- While they are attempting to steal the map from the school. Jesse is trying to point out to Margaret boys are a waste of time (she hasn't gotten to the liking boys faze).
Margaret: What do you mean?
(Maggot comes running out of the lab with a stuffed Mouse head on his own head)
Jesse: (casually) Like that.
- At one point Eldon tries to work a lemonade stand. It doesn't end well... He does try to look on the bright side.
Eldon: I lost thirty dollars.Lanny: How's that good news?Eldon: I thought it was thirty eight.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.