- Kazuki initially mistaking Tokiko as homeless. In particular, his Image Spot of her living in a cardboard box.
Tokiko: YOU'RE SO RUDE!
- Kazuki carrying Tokiko on his back from the mountain to the dorm after she's injured in battle. Cue Luminescent Blush. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- "Don't touch me!" "I WANNA TOUCH!"
- Kazuki finding out Tokiko knows about his "onee-san" fetish.
- The "Bravo kiss". Then the "Kazuki kiss".
- Kazuki's friend Daihama (the fat one) after his crush on Tokiko is revealed. Funny because it makes it look like he's got a school swimsuit fetish.
Rokumasu (guy with glasses): (goes on a really long lecture about swords while Kazuki is sparring against Shusui Hayasaka)Daihama: "Wait, how much of the fight did we miss while you were talking?!" (paraphrased)
- Kazuki's friends in general are usually good for a laugh.
- Kazuki and Tokiko expected to have a dramatic confrontation with the revived Papillon. Instead he meets them at a fast food restaurant.
- The mankini.
- Papillon showing up at the onsen. With a bucket covering his manhood.
- "I'll avenge my death!"
- "W-will that be for here or... to go?"
Papillion: For here. (groan)Captain Bravo: For here. (MANAGER! You can have it for free, please just go!)Tai and Shi: For here. (MANAGER! You know what they're starting to call us!? FREAK BURGER!)
- Oh, it gets better!
- The spoof of "I'm right behind you." "No, I'm behind you." In the anime, they keep appearing behind each other - not attacking, just Flash Stepping behind each other - for a good ten seconds. And it is hilarious. Tokiko's reaction just makes it better.
- Even better, they end up Flash Stepping right out of the room and outside.
- The moment while Kazuki and Tokiko share their second kiss, and Mahiro pops up with a squee on her face.
- This exchange:
Chouno/Papillon: MUTOOOOOO!!!! *SPURT*CRASH!
- When infiltrating LXE's headquarters, Kazuki, Tokiko and Bravo strike poses (which are also Shout Outs to other famous anime poses) at the door when prompted in order to get in. When nothing happens, Bravo muses that, since they're obviously enemies, they probably wouldn't be let even if they knew the password, and an embarrassed Tokiko angrily breaks down the door.