Funny: Bridget Jones
- The Wimp Fight between Daniel and Mark is this and a Crowning Moment of Awesome, in-universe and for the film.
- Bridget giving a speech at the Book Launch and fighting the urge to call Mr. Fitzherbert, Mr. "Tits Pervert."
- Daniel and Bridget on the pond with Daniel making a dirty poem.
Daniel Cleaver: There once was a young woman from Ealing, / Who had a particular feeling. / She lay on her back, / And opened her crack, / And pissed all over the ceiling.
- Bridget's speech to Mark at his parent's Ruby Wedding is both this and a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
Bridget:You once said you liked me just as I am and I just wanted to say likewise. I mean there are stupid things your mum buys you, tonight's another... classic. You're haughty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation and I seriously believe that you should rethink the length of your sideburns. But, you're a nice man and I like you. If you wanted to pop by some time that might be nice... more than nice.
- Shazzer, especially in the movies, is one walking Crowning Moment of Funny everytime she opens her mouth.