- Dr. Neurosis on being called an 'average mad scientist' by Lance.
- Certain deaths Lance comes by, even though some all have disturbing settings, others come in humorous and twisted ways, such as being killed by Fritz with a mixer, having a book or a giant stone football thrown right down his throat by an undead librarian or a Frankenstein-esque jock, or even crashing with a wall when he holds on a witch's broom.
- At the beginning of the game, how did Lance fix the computer of the Mad Scientist? By placing bubble gum note on the core.
- When Dr. Neurosis orders Fritz to kill Lance, he puts on a cannon hand and loads a cannonball and aims at him. How does Lance stop him?
Lance: Okay, Lance, think fast, Lance...(Fritz then covers one of his ears as he waits for the 'Boom'.)Lance: BOOM!(Fritz opens his eyes and sees Lance that he's still there alive.)Lance: Hiya, pal!
- When Lance and Fritz had crashed on a side of a room after falling from the upper floor through the chimney, he finds someone nearby with their head stuck with vase and he pulls it out, revealing to be Fritz. His response?
Lance: Hiya, freak!
- During the Vivi's Salon scene in which Fritz escapes from the spiked coffin, he puts on a razor,note but just as Fritz is charging at Lance, he trips over a skull.
- The multitude of poses Lance goes through as he dodges Fritz's final onslaught of bullets.
- Not to mention that he even goes on Mooning him as well!
- Fritz's LONG trek down the staircase. With everything he's put you through, the whole sequence is just plain beautiful.
- Most of Moose's dialogue bordering on Gretzky Has the Ball:
Moose: Alright, squirt! Third down, bases are loaded, and we're pulling the goalie!
- When Lance tells Vivi, "There's this freak of nature chasing me and—", you can see that Lance's face makes an imitation of Fritz on the words "freak of nature".