Funny: Bowser's Kingdom
- The Shyguys and their antics are always good for a laugh. It helps that every single one of them sounds like Christopher Walken.
- Kamek's flying lessons came as a Crowning Moment of Funny to most people.
- Kamek: Now get on your brooms and think happy thoughts! Like titties!Hal and Jeff: *jump off a cliff and plummet into the abyss* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!Kamek: What are you, gay?
- Anytime the Inaudible Twomp speaks, Hilarity Ensues.
- Lemmy Koopa's Quirky Miniboss Squad in episode 3 was quite disfunctional. Mario easily mopped the floor with them on his way to Lemmy. In fact, only Lemmy himself put up a real fight.
Hal: You're hurt! You're hurt really fucking bad but you ain't dying!Jeff: All the blood is scaring the shit outta me... I'm gonna die, I know it!Hal: Oh... excuse me! I didn't realize you had a degree in medicine... are you a doctor?! Are you a doctor?! Answer me please! ARE YOU A DOCTOR?!Jeff: No... I'm not.Hal: Ah... so you admit you have no fucking clue what you're talking about! So if you're through giving me your amateur opinion, lie back and listen to the news! I'm taking you back to the rendezvous, Joe's gonna get you a doctor, and the doctor's gonna fix you up and you're gonna be okay! Now say it... you're gonna be okay! *Jeff squeals* Say it! You're gonna be okay! *Jeff squeals again* Say it! SAY IT! YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY! SAY THE GODDAMNED FUCKING WORDS!! YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY!!Jeff: ...I'm okay. I'm okay, Larry... I'm okay.Hal: Correct... correct... *Beat* Wait... who's Larry?
- The Dry Bones told Mario to go suck a dick before being turned into a pile of bones.
- The Inaudible Thwomp shouted down at Mario to get under him for a good half minute before Mario went an alternate route. If you can understand what he's saying, it's even funnier.
- Hot Head is restricted to moving around a single platform. He has a short, humorous Heroic BSOD when Mario makes it past.
- Big Boo also suffers from the weaknesses of the other Boos. When Mario encounters Big Boo, he turns around to let it draw near, then faces it again while passing beneath it.
Big Boo: Well, that ain't fair. That's just mean-spirited, that's what that is. YOU SUCK!
- Karate Duo Number 1 drops down from the ceiling to get the drop on Mario. They shout their battle cry with weapons drawn and then are set ablaze by two fireballs.
- Hell, the opening to the episode, where Hal is driving an injured Jeff to a doctor, is funny as all hell:
- This exchange from Episode 7:
Hal: "If I can take down a large gorilla wearing a tie, then I can definately take down some German turtle!"Chomp Bro.: "I'm Austrian! HIYAAAH!"
- From the same episode, the third place winners (Team Piranha Plant, which consists of Steve and his cousin Petey Piranha) get a lifetime supply milk. Hilarity Ensues when Steve points out that Petey is lactose intolerant, followed by Petey vomiting offscreen.
- Episode 6:
- Jeff going through a series of minion replacements, one of which is a Metroid. Jeff doesn't even know what that thing is.
- I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!! ....As soon as I jump over these barrels!
- Rick Finklestein writing Ganon down as "Angry Blue Pig".
- Heck, Ganon just being there counts.
- The entirety of the Halloween episode. Highlights include.
Hal: *playing Sonic the Hedgehog* Oh come on, you can jump higher than that!Jeff: Dude, you're not gonna believe this.Hal: I know, a blue hedgehog in shoes, can you believe that shit?Jeff: No, there's a bunch of dead guys walking around eating people.Hal: Sooo...?Jeff: They're eating them alive!Hal: Sooo...?Jeff: And then they turn into more of them!Hal: Sooo...?Jeff: I heard them call you gay...Hal: Ohhh, they gotta die!Jeff: Yeah, let's go on a zombie hunt!
- Jeff trying to warn Hal of the zombies, but Hal doesn't listen:
Hal: I don't have enough money to buy a gun!
- Hal shooting the merchant at the gun shop because...
Hal: Oh shit, there are some now!Shy Guy: I'm a zombie now! Ughhhh!!!Jeff: Wait a minute, zombies can't talk!Shy Guy: Oh... okay! Ughhhh!
- The zombie Koopa and Shy Guy approaching Hal, which leads into this:
Hal: Now why didn't I think of that?Jeff: Cause you're a frickin' idiot.Hal: You ass... I think we should get outta here.
- Jeff destroys the Koopa and Shy Guy zombie by shooting a cannonball at them:
Hal: That's not what I meant!!Jeff: Are ya... are ya serious?Hal: Yeah man, shooting yourself out of a cannon into a horde of zombies! What are you, fucking retarded?!Jeff: Well it worked, didn't it?Hal: Alright, I'll give ya that.
- Hal tells Jeff to use his head as in thinking of a plan to get rid of the zombies, but Jeff takes it literally and bashes the zombies with his head:
Steve: HI GUYS!!!! *eats Geno*
- Jeff and Hal's conversation with the Dry Bones. Enough said.
- Geno, Big Boo, and the Inaudible Thwomp give their explanations as to why the zombie invasion is happening. All that needs to be said is that all three are hilarious.
- The zombified Steve the Piranha Plant eating Geno.
Hal: *while eating Luigi's corpse* Hey, you know it's not so bad. I mean look at the perks. Don't feel pain, eternal life, and all the flesh that we can eat!Jeff: Yeah, well I just wish I wasn't decaying so much. We totally smell like ass!Hal: *Beat* Are you gonna finish that leg?
- "Miss me, motherfuckers?! Now you know why I'm awesome!"
- The alternate ending, where Jeff and Hal are turned into zombies:
- Also in the alternate ending, Mario is seen running from a zombified Wario.
- From The Movie: "KILL THE TRAITORS!!!"
- When hal tried to contact accounting about him never getting paid:
Accounting Guy: (looking at laptop) Who the hell is Hal? DELETED!
- The alternate ending for Episode 10 presents a bloopers video of the Hammer Bro saying "That's it, I'm throwing X!" in lots of variations(e. mallets, screwdrivers, goombas), but these three are probably the best.
Hammer Bro: That's it! I'm throwing up! *barfs on the floor*Hammer Bro: That's it! I'm throwing a tantrum! BWAAAAH, BWAAAAH. I WANT IT BWAAAAH,WAAAAAH.Hammer Bro: That's it! I'm throwing a party! *epic music plays as background flashes*
- After Hal sees Jeff's new partner:
Hal: So this is what happens? I leave, and you replace me with a monkey, in a tie!