- The "Blue Is Frustrated" episode, top to bottom. From Salt and Pepper's picnic-preparation rage to Mailbox's genuine distress at his inability to fit through the window, watching normally cheerful animated characters freaking out is amazingly awesome.
- In "Morning Music" Blues goes to the bathroom. Shouldn't she be going outside like normal dogs?
- It's just funnier considering that Joe was singing while a dog's on the freaking toilet and only he can keep a straight face.
- This is even more funny: Joe's actor had to do 30 takes, and almost each time he kept cracking up.
- In "Blue's Big Musical", Mr. Salt keeps having trouble making cookies, which keeps distracting Steve.
Sidetable: Steve! I have something to ask you.Steve: (walks over to Sidetable) Yes, Sidetable?Sidetable: Well, uh... I want to, uh... (tsk) (begins blushing) Could I...uh...—Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) Steve, Steve! (sound of opening a cabinet is heard) I can't find the flour!Steve: (turns to the kitchen) Try the bottom shelf. (some more kitchen noises are heard, Steve turns back over to Sidetable) Sorry. What did you wanna say?Sidetable: Well, um.... (blushes again, begins nudging one of her legs) You see... I wanted to—Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) STEVE!Steve: (turns to the kitchen again) Just one second. (turns over to Sidetable)(one second later)(crash)Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) Uh-oh... (clattering sounds)(Steve turns to the screen, and then to the kitchen, Sidetable looks over with an agape mouth)Steve: Um...I better go help Mr. Salt in the kitchen. (Sidetable nods)Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) Oh no!(crash, spilled liquid is heard)Mr. Salt: Sacré bleu!Steve: (turns to "us") Will you wait here with Sidetable drawer?Mr. Salt: Better get a mop!Steve: Great. (turns to Sidetable) I'm sorry, uh... hold that thought, I'll be right back. (runs to the kitchen)
- First, when Sidetable is attempting to ask Steve if she can sing in the You-Can-Be-Anything-You-Wanna-Be show;
Periwinkle: Steve, Steve! I want to show you something!Steve: Hey, Perry. What do you want to show us?(Mr. Salt hops to the kitchen window, where Steve and Periwinkle outside)Mr. Salt: Uh...Excuse me, Steve. Where are the chocolate chips?Steve: Oh. There's on the bottom shelf.(Mr. Salt hops into the kitchen)Steve: (turns to Periwinkle) Sorry, Periwinkle. Go ahead.(some cabinets are heard)Periwinkle: (covers himself with a cape) Peri, Pocus, Ocus—Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) Where, Steve??Steve: (turns to Mr. Salt) Bottom shelf. (turns over to Periwinkle)(some clanging is heard)Periwinkle: ... Peri, Pocus, Ocus, Cr—Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) What did you say?!Steve: (turns to Mr. Salt) Bottom shelf. (turns over to Periwinkle again)(some more clanging is heard)Periwinkle: (starting to get annoyed) PERI, PO—Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) Steve, where?!(crash, a canister lid is seen sliding on the floor)Mr. Salt: (from the kitchen) (to himself) Oh, no...
- The second instance is when Periwinkle is trying to show one of his tricks to Steve;
- Steve goes to college on, wait for it, a hopscotch scholarship.
- Steve impersonating Elvis Presley because he's playing a "king." Sadly, only parents understood that one...
- Five words: "A sock in a bakery."note
Steve: Who'd 'a thought?
- From "What's So Funny?"
- From "The Wrong Shirt":
Steve: (walks into the room and fails to notice the tree behind him) So, do you see anything that's the opposite of how it's supposed to be?"Us": That tree!
- At one point in "Blue's News", Steve and Blue enter the chalkboard (in search of Slippery's chalk friend) and boat down a river. On their journey, a giant wave appears behind them (that is about to wreck their boat)... which Steve (upon noticing) gestures "Hi." to.
- And then he quietly gets Blue's attention (tapping on her shoulder) to it, which is then where they get concerned over it◊.
- Usually, Steve (or Joe)'s response upon mishearing "us" say "A clue!" isn't funny. But, in "Math!":
Steve: (counting ice cubes in an ice tray) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! 10 ice cubes! Good counting!(at this point, the ice cubes in the nearby ice bucket shift, revealing one of them is a clue)"Us": A clue!Steve: (turns to look us) (sounds/looks like he's about to have a heart attack) Ten clues?
- When Steve and Blue are playing with instruments, then this happens...
(phone rings)Steve: Hey. What instrument is that?"Us:" The telephone.Steve: What? The phone instrument? (Understands what "we" are saying) Oh, the telephone. Yeah. (realises) Oh, the telephone.