- Blade is transporting Karen after she had been bitten by Quinn, and as he is leaving, he is shot repeatedly by two hospital security guards, leading to this quip:
Blade [after being shot]: Motherfucker! Are you out of your damn mind?
- One of Whistler's lines:
Whistler: I'm too old for this! Somebody get me a goddamn wheelchair!
- In the climax as Blade prepare to fight Frost. Quinn, one of Frost's dragons and who has at the beginning got his arm slice off, shows up
Quinn: I got two arms now Blade and I don't know which one to kill you with! (He charges...and is unceremoniously bisected into dust.)
- Frost admires Blade's sword and wants to demo it, so he orders Quinn to hold out his arm. Quinn is scared shitless, as he has already lost limbs to Blade's sword, as he dutifully does so and pleads with Frost not to do it. Frost holds the sword to Quinn's arm...then puts it away and deadpans, "Just kidding."
Quinn (laughing with relief): HE WAS JUST FUCKING WITH ME!
- When Blade slices Frost, the baddie's newfound powers reattaches his torso back to his body before it hits the ground and makes him good as new, eliciting Blade to silently mouth "What the fuck?"
- Wolverine thinks Blade and Makoto are an item and teases them, which they vehemently deny.
Wolverine: I'm just saying, you might want to figure this relationship out.Blade: Don't make me stab you!