When it's not utter Nightmare Fuel or jerking your tears, Black Mirror can be darkly funny at times.
- Anything Waldo says. Until the second half of the episode, that is.
- The flirtatious insult exchange between Lacie and the Tall, Dark, and Handsome man in the opposite cell in Nosedive.
The Man: I don't like your aura.Lacie: My aura!?The Man: Yeah.Lacie: I don't like... your... Head! Your entire head is ridiculous to me!The Man: Really?Lacie: You look like an alcoholic. Former. Weatherman!
- This gem from USS Callister:
Nanette: (infuriated) Okay... stealing my pussy is a red fucking line!
- What's especially funny about the above line is the fact that it’s not being trapped in a hellish game for all eternity that pisses her off, but rather the fact that she no longer has a vagina to use. Go figure!
- Walton is the MVP of the episode.
Walton: For he's a jolly good fellooooowwwww, and so say we OH MY FUCK.
- For that matter, Aaron Paul's cameo at the end of the episode, more or less acting as the Foil to Daly.
Uh huh, you better run! King of space, right here! (sighs) King of space...
- They're all so bored out of their skulls that Lowry laments the fact that she "Can't even have the basic fucking pleasure of pushing out a shit." A comment that leads to Tulaska commenting with a sigh that she likewise misses defecating.
- The sex scene between Frank and Nicola in Hang the DJ, due to how Nicola acts during the whole thing.
- When Nicola criticizes Frank for eating garlic dip, he eats some more right in front of her as a hilarious “fuck you” towards her.
- Frank and Amy in Hang the DJ are ridiculously funny people, that is until their forced relationships get bleak. They're joking around right from the moment they meet.
- While a very bleak episode, Metalhead had a pretty funny moment in the beginning when the characters are talking about pigs and arseholes.
- Black Museum had an Astonishingly Appropriate Interruption moment that was pretty amusing.
Dawson: I can’t get enough of your—(Cut)Nish: ...but?Rolo: I’m sorry?Nish: Dawson’s having a great time; there’s gotta be a “but”.Rolo: Oh.
- Also Rolo's cursing at Nish when she uploads his consciousness into her father's virtual one. She can't hear him and, as she notes, her father can't talk. But from the look on her father's face, he's clearly enjoying every minute of it and would probably laugh if he could at Rolo finally getting a taste of his own medicine.
- Meta: The Buzzfeed quiz "What Ironic Death Would You Die If You Were In 'Black Mirror'?" has some funny possible answers, proving that even though it's mirroring Black Mirror's horror (by Death by Irony), it's just as tongue-in-cheek funny.
How much time do you spend on your phone? I don't even have a phoneWhich of these bits of technology is ruining society? Buzzfeed dot com, an answer I give because I am above this website even though I am on itPick a gaming platform: Xbox||PC||Playstation||Monopoly