- Ironhide pretending to be a possessed car in order to scare Jennifer, who is babysitting Annabelle. At the end of the story, he reveals that he got the idea from Bumblebee.
- Ironhide surprisingly supports Sarah Lennox in that children should not engage in violence after Annabelle punches Carl, but then:
Ironhide: That's what my cannons are for. What does the boy look like?
- Ironhide's birthday party. That is all.
- Ironhide being adamant to Sarah Lennox that he is not teaching her daughter to swear in Cybertonian.
- Annabelle out pranks Skids and Mudflap by turning them into art projects while sleeping. With a combination of glitter, glue and markers. It hits it's peak when they wake and see what she has done to them. Bumblebee's reaction is to play a certain song.
- Any of Sarah's Mama Bear moments. Even the soldiers and some of the Transformers are intimidated by her.
- Ironhide's thoughts about her deserve a mention. He imagines a scenario with Sarah armed with a cannon being unleashed upon the Decepticons. It ends with her standing over Megatron's broken body. He doesn't think about it further because he does not want to be the one to unleash such a monster on an unsuspecting universe.
- In Chapter 5, there's something hilarious about Barricade going into Oh Crap! mode when he recognizes Annabelle and wonders if Ironhide is anywhere near.
- In Chapter 6, Mikaela calls Mearing "Ma'am", when Mearing tries to tell her to not call her that, Mikaela explains why Mearing should be refered to as "Ma'am". Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- In Chapter 12, Simmons, in a conversation with Mearing, perfectly sums up how much of a Mama Bear Sarah Lennox is:
Simmons: Charlotte, you might think you're an intimidating woman, but Sarah Lennox could leave Megatron whimpering in fear.