Funny moments in the Black Crayons series:Black Crayons Drawings Babysitter's Nightmare
- Ironhide pretending to be a possessed car in order to scare Jennifer, who is babysitting Annabelle. At the end of the story, he reveals that he got the idea from Bumblebee.
- Ironhide surprisingly supports Sarah Lennox in that children should not engage in violence after Annabelle punches Carl, but then:
Ironhide: That's what my cannons are for. What does the boy look like?
- Ironhide's birthday party. That is all.
- Ironhide being adamant to Sarah Lennox that he is not teaching her daughter to swear in Cybertonian.
- Annabelle out pranks Skids and Mudflap by turning them into art projects while sleeping. With a combination of glitter, glue and markers. It hits it's peak when they wake and see what she has done to them. Bumblebee's reaction is to play a certain song.
- Any of Sarah's Mama Bear moments. Even the soldiers and some of the Transformers are intimidated by her.
- Ironhide's thoughts about her deserve a mention. He imagines a scenario with Sarah armed with a cannon being unleashed upon the Decepticons. It ends with her standing over Megatron's broken body. He doesn't think about it further because he does not want to be the one to unleash such a monster on an unsuspecting universe.
- In Optimus Prime's conversation with Annabelle, due to the child's Comically Missing the Point of Optimus's grand speeches, the Autobot leader borders on being The Comically Serious.
- In Chapter 1, Brains tried to go into the bathroom while Mikaela was still in it. She reacts by apparently kicking him across the room. Wheelie is decidedly unsympathetic to Brains.
- In Chapter 2, Sam is just waking up and thinks Mikaela is kissing him. It turns out to be Bones licking his face much to the amusement of his girlfriend, Wheelie and Brains.
- In Chapter 5, there's something hilarious about Barricade going into Oh Crap! mode when he recognizes Annabelle and wonders if Ironhide is anywhere near.
- In Chapter 6, Mikaela and Sam go to NEST HQ to try to give them secret information. Mearing is not happy about them being here because they are not authorized. Mikaela and Sam quickly get tired with her behavior. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Awesome and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming for Mikaela standing up for her boyfriend.
Mearing: You are not a soldier. You are a messenger. You've always been a messenger.
Mikaela: Well, thanks for listening so well. After all, any important information about the Decepticons must be taken serious since it could be vital, and not immediately ignored because it was brought by someone who isn't in your chain of command. Have a nice night, ma'am.
Mearing: Don't call me 'ma'am.' I amů
Mikaela: Yes, you are a 'ma'am.' You're a woman, you're not married, so you're a 'ma'am.' Get used to it. (turns to leave with Sam)
Sam: (once he and Mikaela are out of earshot) That was so hot, 'Kaela. You can fight my battles anytime you like.
Mikaela: I'll remember that.
- In Chapter 12, Simmons, in a conversation with Mearing, perfectly sums up how much of a Mama Bear Sarah Lennox is:
Simmons: Charlotte, you might think you're an intimidating woman, but Sarah Lennox could leave Megatron whimpering in fear.