Funny: Biker Mice from Mars
- From "Bleu Cheese Bros"-
Vinnie: Oooh, we're trapped like—Modo glares at him, eye glowing menacinglyVinnie: (nervously) Mice!
- From "Rock And Ride":
Charley: Where on Earth did you guys come from?Modo: Mars.Charley: Mars?Throttle: Mars.Charley: MARS?!?Vinnie: Is there an echo in here?
- The whole Shakespeare episode. It has to be seen to be believed.
- The traditional Plutarkian greeting has to be seen to be believed (clip in Finnish). Notably, Limburger finds it embarrassing and tries and avoids it whenever he can.
- Everything done by Fred the Mutant.
- Limburger defeating Modo's bike with polka music.
- In "Upwardly Mobile", High Chairman Camembert begins to tell Limburger what he'll do if he fails. Limburger proceeds to press the "Mute" button on the monitor while standing there and insulting his superior through a feigned grin before turning the sound back on to hear Camembert yell "until you squeal!"
- In the episode "British Invasion", when Stoker transforms into a monster and attacks the villains, Ronaldo Rump is the last one standing until his weight causes him to topple over like a bowling pin.
- In "Biker Mice Down Under", Vinnie and Rump argue over which of them is a butt. Throttle says "I'd hate to interrupt this immature argument", but then Vinnie and Rump both tell him to shut up.
- In "New Cats in Town", Cataclysm gets so angry at Hairball for fouling up their latest attempt at defeating the Biker Mice that he repeatedly kicks him in the butt.
- In "Swimming with Sharks", Vinnie responds to Modo asking him if his mother told him not to talk with junk food in his mouth by saying that hot dogs are not junk food, but the food of the gods. Immediately after he claims this, he gets indigestion and says "Or not."
- The amnesia-struck Throttle in "Desperado" freaking out at the sight of Vinnie and Modo and losing it even more after he sees that he himself is a mouse.