- "But I ain't ever been to Nacogdoches."
- "Dammit mister, I believe you!"
- The introduction of Michael's motorcycle, enough said.
- "No way, I ain't gettin' out... not 'til you say I can shoot back!"
- "It holds eight shots, not six."
- This exchange, when Jacob learns that James was injured during an earlier shootout and needs to have said injury treated:
Jacob: Take down your pants.James: [annoyed] Are you on the level?Jacob: Are you going to take down your pants, or am I going to have to take them for you?James: You and who else?Jacob: [commandingly] Dog.[Jacob's dog sits up and growls menacingly.]