- "Open the window. Now jump. [Andrew jumps up and down, *Jump *Jump*Jump*] No— out the window!"
Amanda: Come with me to my room Andrew.Andrew: ...Does this involve a window?Amanda: (giggling) No.
- After this, Andrew understandably becomes afraid of heights, which get referenced later on, such as Andrew hesitantly looking out the window of a skyscraper and this exchange with "Little Miss:"
Richard: Good night, Andrew.Andrew: Good night, Andrew.
- Fridge Funny: Jumping out the window is probably what jostled his programming; he never showed any individuality up until then!
- At one point, Andrew walks into the wall. That's how broken he was.
- Early in the movie the joke about the man with dementia.
"If nothing mattered, you'd love me, and not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic!"
- As well as Andrew's Rapid-Fire Comedy style of joke-telling in the same scene - mixing in "What's invisible and smells of worms? Bird farts" with far more adult humor.
- Not to mention the unintentional joke afterward.
- And much later on in the film, Andrew delivers this:
- The scene displaying Galatea's new Jerkass personality. Rupert's understandably confused and bewildered reaction to it all really sells it, as well as every word out of Galatea's mouth.
Rupert: "...Chaps my ass...?"
- When Rupert removes Andrew's robotic outer head. Andrew looks in the mirror and screams, startling Rupert & Galatea
Rupert: What happened?
Andrew: I saw the inner me.
- "...People actually do this, sir?"