Funny: Ben Folds
- "Underground" is an epic rock song about alienation and fitting in with an underground rock scene. Early on, there's a moment wherein Darren (the drummer) declares "Hand me my nose ring!".
- Ben Folds doing improv piano for Chatroulette.
- The first two lines of "Army":
- From "Draw a Crowd"
- Ohhhh oh, if you're feeling small, if you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall!
- From the final stanza of the same song:
Taste my Vanilla Thunder!
- The video for "Rockin' the Suburbs."
- His explanation as to why Ben Folds Five only has three members:
"Because Ben Folds Three sounds stupid."
- His soft rock cover of "Bitches Ain't Shit."