Funny / Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United
- "It started when the nanites went ka-pow upon the scene. Transforming all life on Earth like nothing you've ever seen. But there's one lucky hombre who can make them build machines. He's Gen Rex!"
- One can't deny, it is catchy.
- When Ben and Rex start to head out. Not realizing they've switched jackets.
Ben: Why does my jacket smell like bananas?
Rex: Ugh. This feels tight.
Bobo: You guys are our best hope? We're doomed.
- Loved it when Holiday points out that Caesar isn't like normal scientists.
Dr. Holiday: For the record, most scientists are not like that.
- It dosen't matter what kind of reality you're in, Rath is still Rath.
Seriously? I'm the cat who's all that. The Rath attack. And about a hundred other things.
- Even when he's not speaking, Rath's hilarious.
Rath: I was just trying to do my thing!
Rex: Destroy our city?
- Alpha's got Rex and Ben tries to help, while de-powered.
Rex: Do something, anything! (Ben throws a rock at Alpha. Hits Rex in the head)
Rex: ...Do something better!
Ben: I can try calling it names!
- "I was going to say the same thing, only in Spanish!"
- Ben's horror upon finding out Rex's universe doesn't have Mr Smoothie.