- Just TRY watching THIS clip without laughing. I dare you. Featuring an intro from the original artist!
- "Pregnant Pause" manages to build an entire short's worth of laughs out of Beavis mistakenly thinking he's pregnant (it's just constipation), particularly when he overhears two women chatting in a store about symptoms, etc. and finds they all somehow apply to him. With old-fashioned "dun-dun-DUNNNN" music underscoring each "revelation" to boot.
- The look on Beavis' face when the pregnancy test tested "positive".
- Beavis' critique on Korn's "Blind" should be heard to be fully appreciated.
- Bow-ba-bow-ba-bow-ba-bow-bow-bow ba-ba-ba-ba-bow-bow-bow-bow
- Their review of the song "The Late Mistake" by Comateens:
Beavis [in time to the music]: Dammit, dammit, son of a bitch. Dammit, dammit, son of a bitch.
Butt-head: If those were the words, it'd be cool.
Beavis: You know, I was thinking of writing a song called, "Dammit, Son of a Bitch." Kinda goes like that, it's like, "Dammit, dammit, son of a bitch. Dammit, dammit, son of a bitch. Son of a BIIIIITCH, sonofaBITCHsonofaBIIIIIIITCH. Dammit, dammit, dammit."
- Beavis showing a little cynicism in their Yanni review:
Butt-head: Life. What a beautiful choice.
Beavis: Life. It sucks. All these kids have one thing in common: they're here because a couple people did it. (as Yanni comes on the screen) Whoa, look at that, it's Geraldo.
- The commentary for Iggy Pop's "Butt Town", particularly Beavis pointing out that Iggy should get together with Sir Mix-A-Lot (he of "Baby Got Back" infamy) and "just talk about butts all day."
- "Fur Trade", specifically the part where they try to sell the squirrel corpse to a fur coat shop, only to be asked to leave.
Oh yeah, WELL YOU SUCK!
Heh. AND YOUR SUCKING STORE SUCKS!
Heh heh heh. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOOD FUR IS! I'M GONNA TELL EVERYBODY THAT YOU DON'T SELL REAL FUR HERE!
Heh heh heh. THEY DON'T SELL REAL FUR HERE, THEY DON'T SELL REAL FUR HERE, YOU SUCK!
- The duo is actually stupid enough to believe that they can buy stuff with black and white counterfiet dollars and nickles that they got from a print shop. They tried this out in "Green Thumbs"...and no, they do not succeed.
- Screamers, specifically the part where an argument starts up between 2 inhabitants because of the duo's repeated screaming.
Random woman: WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU STOP YELLING!? YOUR NOT HELPING!
Random man: OH YEAH!? WELL WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU STAY OUT OF IT!?
Random woman: WELL HOW'D YOU LIKE ME TO KICK YOUR ASS!?
- Eventually, Beavis and Butt-Head's screaming attracts the attention of a cop who grabs them both and then tells them off in a VERY loud tone.
- In the episode "Choke", the duo watching a Benny Hill expy illustrates exactly what they find funny:
Hill expy: Oy! I've got me finger stuck in me bum!
Beavis and Butt-head: *laugh uncontrollably*
Hill expy: Oy! I've should've never listened to that little Dutch boy by the dike.
Beavis and Butt-head: *silence*
Hill expy: And now I've got me finger stuck in me bum!
Beavis and Butt-head: *laugh uncontrollably*
- The episode where the duo have to wait in a very long line to use a porta-potty. Beavis throws Butt-Head out of it once they finally get there... only for the latter to knock the porta-potty over, door side down, but not before saying the line below whilst trying to open the door.
Butt-Head: Open the door Beavis, I'm gonna kick your ass!
- Before that, when the two boys are fighting over who gets to go first, Butthead attacks Beavis with what can only be described as the "Pelvic Thrust of Doom." Repeatedly.
- There's also the fat, shirtless drunk who repeatedly screams "Rock N Roll". 1st time we see him, he throws up. 2nd time, he's the last person to use the porta-potty before the duo fight over it.
- "Walking Erect", where they unintentionally trick everyone into thinking that one of the snakes escaped. Eventually, they fall for it as well...
- What about when they grab what they believe to be a snake, only for the lights to come on and reveal that they were grabbing each other's penises? The erection sound compliments the scene so well.
- All dream sequences from "Dream On". One in pariculor is the one where Beavis talks with a karate master.
- How about "Killing Time"?
Beavis: Hey Butt-head, how long till something good's on TV?
Butt-head: Uhhh...Two hours dude.
Beavis: Hey Butt-head, how long until some...
Butt-head: Beavis, shut up or I'll kick your ass.
Beavis: Hey Butt-head, how long(Butt-head slaps him) OOW! This sucks.
- The music video "'Freedom of 76'" has Butt-Head trying to convince Beavis to get his balls snipped off, on account of them supposedly being "not really used for anything." Showing unusual intelligence, Beavis asks Butt-Head if this is some kind of trick. Butt-Head says no. Then Beavis asks if Butt-Head uses his nads for anything...
: See? that's
what nads are for! (beat
- The episode "Tired" is classic. The boys roll a gigantic tire up a hill overlooking Highland, and before Beavis is completely settled inside, Butthead rolls him down the hill, leading to a lengthy montage of a screaming Beavis nearly causing a multi-car pile-up, almost killing Mr. Van Driessen, crushing someone under a car, knocking a train off the tracks, and causing Todd to spill his beer while driving.
- Then Todd shows up and kicks Beavis's ass for making him spill his beer.
Butt-Head: Teach him a lesson. Watch where you're going next time, Beavis. Wuss. (Todd throws Beavis at Butt-Head)
- Spot, the dog that keeps attacking Beavis in "Bad Dog". Also the line below:
Beavis: Sit boy. Sit. Sit. Sit or I'll kick your ass!
- The part where the duo use a set of cameras they found in a bush during the episode "Dude, a Reward". Also the beginning of said episode.
Beavis: Give me a bite of that Butt-Head, come on.
Butt-Head(while eating a burrito): No way. This burrito rules.
Beavis: Come on, give me a bite.
Butt-Head(somewhat annoyed): No way! Get your own, butt hole!
Beavis: I'm gonna take it.
Butt-Head: Oh yeah, and I'll kick your ass. *Beavis grabs the burrito out of his hand and starts running* I warned you Beavis, I'm gonna kick your ass! *Starts chasing Beavis*
- Them watching the music video "Cry".
: Cryyyyyyyy... Beavis
: Well I'm glad that's over— Singing
: CRYYYYYYYY! Beavis
: AAAAAH! Butt-head
it's over— Singing
: CRYYYYYYYY!!! Butt-head
: AUUUGH! Beavis
: AAAAH! STOP IT!
- During the video for "I Wish" by Skee-Lo:
Butt-Head: Uh, you know what they say about short dudes? They got, like, y'know, really big, uh, y'know...
Butt-Head (laughing): You dumbass!
- The beginning of "Held Back", which consists of Beavis and Butt-Head answering Buzzcut's answer wrong three times ("60?" "90210?" "LMNOP?"), and instead of seeing Buzzcut's angry reaction, the episode does a Smash Cut to the principal's office. Just the way it's executed is hilarious.